- I watch KCAL 9 news (supporting that CBS) about twice a week for anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour because there is nothing else on TV and it fits in between work and school.
- I also watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. They are entertaining to watch and they usually take a deeper look at the bigger stories.
- I will watch the news on Univison at night sporadically. They tend to cover different news then the english stations.
- On the internet I have Yahoo! set as my homepage and will usually cycle through the news there and click on anything that seems interesting. It is just a habit I have that whenever I open the internet I look through the stories. The commenters on yahoo articles are the worst though.
- The Off-Topic section of NeoGAF also usually covers some other events. I am there for the goofy threads but occasionally there are news threads that cover stuff I hadn't heard before.
- On the radio I listen to El Show de Don Cheto in the mornings and they also cover a few news items everyday.
I feel that I am fairly well informed about what is going on. If something big has happened then I will usually know what generally happened but I rarely actually dig into any news stories to search for more information then what is given.