Alright, I've never posted in here before, but I finally have a game that's been bugging me. I'm going crazy here, so please help save my sanity. Here's what little I know:
- It was a PC game.
- Likely a mid to late '90s release, as that's when I would have played it.
- It was an FPS.
- I believe it had polygonal graphics. I definitely remember it looking more advanced than, say, Doom.
- Instead of guns, you had other things, such as, I believe, water balloons.
- I seem to recall quite a bit of toilet humor and general grossness.
- There maaaay have been some stealth elements.
- I think there was a big duck or bird running around that would shoot you.
For the love of god, someone know what I'm talking about. Honestly, I may have dreamed this nightmarishly crazy sounding game.
Sounds a bit like the South Park FPS. http://www.giantbomb.com/south-park/3030-8845/