I am a premium user who is annoyed that the "Latest stories" list a lot of the time is just a bunch of fucking ads.
Driam's forum posts
I had the most fun in ME1 playing as a sniper, I sometimes go for an Adept, but that means the beginning of the game can be catastrophically hard but makes you pretty much invulnerable later. For 2 and 3 I implore you to play the Vanguard class, because it gives you the charge-ability, which makes your character fly into an enemy (from a pretty good distance too!) which hurts them and recharges your barrier.
And play as a woman. The lady who does female shepard is kickass, and if you're gonna spend dozens of hours looking at the back of a character, make that character a pretty lady.
I don't have the game so all I can do is speculate, but when the fellas selected "Double Screen" during the live stream, the description said "One player will use the Wii U Gamepad" and "All other local players will use the TV.", implying that multiple people would be able to play on the TV while one dude used the pad.
- Kept the arm. Chopping your arm off and not dying from blood loss is not possible without hella transfusions.
- Didn't lose it with Kenny. I'm like the Kirk Hammett of this zombie group.
- Kept my weapons. That dude needed to get it.
- Killed the dude. Fuck that guy. He made me wish I HAD chosen to take the shit from his car.
- Didn't have her shoot me. Kid's gonna need that bullet. Hopefully not for herself.
@Unequivocable: There were a lot of people talking about how lifelike the graphics in Call of Duty: Black Ops - Two Years Ago were.
That's great! I really liked the dozens of movies based on Metroid, Gears of war, Uncharted, World of warcraft, Asteroids, Spy hunter, Metal gear, God of war, Halo, Monkey island, Fallout, GTA and Castlevania, and am really looking forward to a wolf3d movie aslo never coming out or even getting into pre-pre-production!