By DrivingBj 4 Comments
I've jumped back on the Modern Warfare 2 wagon this week and I learned a few things. These things are not interesting.
1. When I need to clear a room, there is an 87% chance I will flash or stun myself and die. New goal: flash and stun myself followed by a humiliating death. Still a better use of One Man Army than infinite grenade launcher rounds.
2. When I'm attempt to drop a nuke, it is universal law that I must die at 24 kills. When Hardline is in effect a petition will be submitted and passed that requires my death at 23. This law was enforced 17 times across two days. This law also contains a clause that states that matches must end when I am 24-0.
3. The TMP is in fact useful. In hardcore modes with extended mags this instrument of hatemail will win. The F2000 remains useless under any and all circumstances.
4. Hardcore matches on Fuel must begin with a threat to teammates. Anyone getting in the rock must be merciless team killed.
5. I unlocked the silver skull stun and flash titles opposite of what I should. It took completing the 75 stun kills challenge across 2 prestiges for me to notice.
6. I hate the people on my friends list when we play hardcore. My self-esteem cannot take the punishment of them going 22-7 while I carry the load at 7-22.
That's this week's edition of non-interesting MW2 things that happened to me. Check back next week for volume 2, which I will be too lazy to write.