By Dudacles 20 Comments
I did two blogs on my gaming goals in 2008, but when I looked back at them, I noticed that I hadn't really fulfilled any of the goals on there, and more had joined the fray. So I'm gonna compile a new list. Here goes.
- Beat every game in my backlog. Right now, the list contains the following games: Splosion man, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Condemned 2, Final Fantasy XII, Killer 7, Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams, Shinobi, Half-Life (PS2 version!), Too Human, Viewtiful Joe, Viewtiful Joe 2, The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age, Yakuza, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and Conan. Beating the game means that I have to beat the singleplayer at least once, on the default difficulty setting.
- Go through Shadow Complex some more to get to level 50.
- Get back to making Far Cry 2 maps with that game's excellent map editor.
- Beat Persona 4 on the highest difficulty setting.
- Go through Prince of Persia a second time, to get some achievements, like finding all the lightseeds and getting from point A to B in a set amount of time. I was going to do this during my first playthrough, but after I had beaten the final boss, a game-ending glitch hit my file. It disabled my ability to jump, use plates or use Elika's powers in general. Pretty annoying. It at least gives me an excuse to go through the game again.
- Play more of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2's multiplayer mode. It's an awesome game, and its multiplayer is fantastic. I only got a small taste of it when I was playing that game, and got distracted afterwards. I should get back to it.
- Go through Dead Space on the harder difficulty setting, because it's a fantastic game.
- Play through Fable II as an evil character, something I still haven't gotten around to doing.
- Beat Call of Duty 4's Veteran mode. I made another go at beating the level where your helicopter gets shot down by a missile last night, failed horribly and quit, but I'll beat it eventually.
- Play more of Tom Clancy's Endwar online. I really liked that game, but only took it online once. It was fun, but like with GRAW2, I got distracted. Anyone want to play?
- Get my final license in Burnout Paradise, which requires me to beat every race in the game.
- Go through Battlefield: Bad Company on Hard.
- Beat Devil May Cry 4 on Dante Must Die difficulty, something I still haven't gotten around to doing.
- Beat Devil May Cry on Hard difficulty, something I still haven't gotten around to doing.
- Play a lot more of Left 4 Dead. I've only beaten the campaigns on Normal so far.
A small list of the things I want to get done. :p Hope you enjoyed reading (even though it isn't all that inspired). There are some more outlandish goals coming up (like beating every franchise that I have the full set of games for again. (Like the four Halo games, for instance.)