-HOW CAN I JOIN THIS TOURNAMENT?
win final match in registration cup to get ticket
How to register team :
-HOW CAN WE COMMINICATE WITH OPPOSITE TEAM?
Join 'Elite Dota2' channel in DOTA2 and comminicate with your opposite team
ELITE DOTA 2 AUTUMN CUP 2013 TICKET
-AUTUMN CUP 2013 PRIZES
Winner team gains 5 key and 5 good rare
For more information check website : elitedota2.com
- Enable Cheats: No
- Fill Empty Slots With Bots: No
- Verision: Tournament
- Series Type: BO1 ( Final BO3 )
- Game Mode: Captain's Mode
- Starting Team: Random
- Spectating: Allowed if both teams agree. Tournament staff reserve the right to spectate any match.
- Server Location: Luxembourg will be the default server.
- Password: Comminicate in room 'Matches and Bracket'
- The higher seeded team (bracket number closest to zero) will create the game at least 5 minutes before the start of their match.
- Each Team is allowed to pause the game for up to 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the match must resume. If a team pauses the game after their allowed 10 minutes have expired, that team may forfeit that game. If a pause is required when a player did not disconnect, a 3 second warning must be given with a coherent reason. The match may not unpaused until both teams agree they are ready to resume.
- If a player disconnects during the game, teams are allowed to pause however this will take away from their total allotment of 10 minutes for pausing. The disconnected player may rejoin at any time during the game. If that player is unable to reconnect, the that team will have to continue the match man down.
- Teams may substitute a player only between each game, but not during.
- Any sign of cheating or use of exploits may result in a forfeit of the game, disqualification from the tournament, and a temporary ban from ED2 of websites
- Players who quit or disconnect from a Game before it has ended will be allowed to rejoin the Game. A Team will forfeit the game if all of their players quit or disconnect.
- If a server crash occurs, the game can be continued from the last save. The player that hosted the lobby will have the option to load from a save file when they set up the lobby again. If the reload fails, the game will be replayed with the same hero picks and lane movements.