So a couple days ago I picked up Ratchet and Clank: Future. Now usually in a game, for me, graphics aren't a huge deal. For example, graphics like in Resistance, CoD etc. (realistic graphics that try to look like real life) although they look awesome don't really do much for me. Sure they're great but they don't really stand out. Now in a game like R&C or other kind of 'cartoony' games they are just awesome. They look so vibrant and different you can't help but love them. Anyways that's just me. There's tons of different gameplay in it and, despite what Gamespots review says, this is certainly a GOOD thing. I wouldn't have bought this unless Devian hadn't recommended it (when he was still on GS, 2007) so thanks Devian/sonic5227.
I reserved my copy of Skate 2. and I'm getting it at the end of the month. Looks awesome! I loved Skate. so this should be great. Oh here's me. Drinking coke. Yeah. I'm in the GB video too! I'm the guy who drinks right before the music gets really catchy! What an honor!
Hey guys! It's been a while right? Yesterday I think. Anyways I dunno if you've heard of this song it's called "In This City" by Iglu and Hartley or something. Just start listening to it. It's so frigging catchy.
On other news I've been watching GB's Persona 4 endurance videos. They are hilarious and awesome, check em out. 14 Comments
As you may know I am a super duper artist. I drew this in history class today. Man, history sucks! Am I right?? Fiest your eyes on this shit!
As you can see his left hand is chopping someone in half while his right hand is plunging a knife into a guys face. Below the man getting chopped in half is a trampoline, which is how he got so high. Thank you!! Oh and Tenacious D rocks!
I just got this game last week some time and.... it's phenomenal of course. I'm not going to dwell on it too much as anyone even slightly related to gaming has heard of this masterpiece. I've been playing it. It's amazing. Anyone who thinks otherwise it wrong. Also I enjoy stealth gameplay (unlike alot of people so that makes it easier for me to enjoy. It's all good. I've just started act 2. I'm not sure if I like it better than GTA IV though. I'll have to wait till I finish the game. This is the PAL version of the game which is why the cover is hard to see (plus this camera sucks . As you can see The fricking plastic is warped too. Goddammnit.
Sup guys just a short lil blog here. I'm gonna set up a videoblog that hopefully works whenever I get time. I'm in no rush so don't lose sleep over it, not that you would anyways. I finally got my Ps3 last week Wednesday so that gives me time to give you my impressions. I know I said PS3>360 but that's a given seeing as pencil+paper>360. Anyways my Dad bought it and he also bought the games. He bought two and two came with it....
1. Resistance 2: The best game he bought and it's very impressive seeing as he knows nothing about gaming. Yeah I was going to get this game anyways so it's cool that he picked this up. Thank god he didn't crappy game. It's got decent graphics especially with HD which is awesome. The gameplay's fun but nothing original. All around awesome game.
2. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2009: I had 07 for the 3shitsty and it was quite enjoyable although my Dad bought as much for him as for me. It's good fun, especially multiplayer. The graphics are really good.
3. Unreal Tournament 3: Haven't really played this much but I will. Only played it once (it game with the console so not much to say about it.
4. Gran Tourismo 5: Prologue: Last and certainly also least. What a piece of garbage. Why the hell are they charging money for a demo? There just milking this thing dry, trying to rake up every cent of money possible from this game. It's fun but it's still not a game.
Also bought Casino Royale on bluray. Wow it makes such a huge difference. This is the first blu ray movie I've watched. It's really awesome.
The next game I'm going to buy will be a. Dead Space b. MGS 4 c. Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction or d. Motor Storm Pacific Rift. Not sure yet.
SO, WHAT DO CANADIANS HAVE TO BE PROUD OF? 1. Smarties 2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp 3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down 4. Baseball is Canadian 5. Lacrosse is Canadian 6.. Hockey is Canadian 7. Basketball is CanadIAN 8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Horton's kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America , Canadians pushed the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington , under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure.
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to Germany . 13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... But showed up just in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudson 'S Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, Velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
23. A Canadian invented Superman.
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada !!
So I'm having a conversation with my Dad, right? It goes like this.
Me- Surfing gamespot Dad- Hey have you heard about them Blurey player things? Me- Yeah, most people just buy ps3s though because they have blurey built in and cost the same (true? I don't know!! Dad- Oh well I'm gonna get me one of those.
Which means... I'm getting a PS3. I'm sick of Microshit's bullshit!!!!!!! Fuck I mean if I could go back I would have so gotten a PS3 or a Wii instead of the 360. I don't give a SHIT how many good games are out on 360 who wants to give there console in every six fucking months to get repaired!?!?! Don't sell a fucking product if it doesn't work. Stop working on the next xbox and make a fucking 360 that works!!! Fuck that there are enough good games on the ps3 that actually fucking work! Sorry about the swearing.
Hey guys I got some new stuff with my birthday money. I got...
Spore! Which makes the number of games in my PC game collection an even one! So yeah my PC can't handle most games coming out so I wasn't even sure if it could take on spore. But it did! Anyways it's pretty cool so far but it's kind of repetitive. I'm on like the second stage I think so maybe it gets better...
GTA San Andreas for the PS Double! Yeah it is actually really good. There are some minor lighting issues with the sun but nothing big. The missions are, surprisingly, way harder than I expected. GTA IV had sort of easy missions but this game's missions are a lot harder. But the auto aim system in this game SUCKS. Really. Ah well. The RPG stats thing in SA is awesome. I think they should really carry it over to the other games. Losing weight etc. is all really cool. Vice City is still my favorite because of the sweet weapons and missions though.
I also bought a new mic... not much to write about that. See you guys!