1 Packet of Fruit Jelly (or Jello to you yanks) Strawberry or Lemon Flavoured
200g of Digestive Biscuits
2 Packets of Philidelphia Cheese (225g Packs)
4 Heaped Spoons of Cocoa Powder
- Melt the jelly in half a pint of hot water.
- Beat the Phlidelphia cheese until creamy.
- Add the sugar, milk and cream.
- Beat until mixed well.
- Break the Digestive biscuits into crumbs.
- Add Butter to Digestive Biscuits and mix.
- Place the Digestive mix into a cake tin.
- Evenly pat out the Digestive mix at the bottom the cake tin.
- Pour the cheesecake mix into the cake tin.
- Cover the cake tin with tinfoil and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Add Choclate buttons or fruit on the top when the cake has solidified.