Canceled my Black Armour edition from amazon in favour of the standard at EB because the shipping date was really bad. Oh well I get to play DSll after my exam tomorrow.
Ezakael's forum posts
I have never been offended by anything in a video game before. I have a sick sense of humour and don't get offended easily so nothing has really come a long that has crossed the line for me. However, I have been disturbed by things in video games, more so when I was younger but every now and then something can make me uncomfortable.
I got my first smartphone two years ago but before that I just had an old flip phone. I don't really have a need for smart phones but I got it for free so I couldn't say no. It's good for looking up guides if I'm stuck in a game and don't want to turn on my laptop.
Ordering Dark Souls ll all the way back in January and putting it on express and it still having a delivery estimate of the 18th, priority only brings it down to the 17th. Very disappointed.
Getting into New Vegas for my third play-through and being surprised I can still play that game for 5 hours straight and have a blast. One of my favourite games of all time.
If it's a game with frequent saves I have a somewhat high tolerance because I don't lose much progress, however if it's a crash so bad I need to restart my whole computer I have 0 tolerance. That's happened with many Bethesda games and it's getting a bit tiring.
I grew up with the Gothic franchise and 1-3 are some of my favourite games of all time. When Arcania came out it pretty much soured me on the whole thing. I still love the original games to death but that game pretty much ruined my desire to play a new one.
- Need for Speed Underground 2: I don't see a lot of love for this game but it's easily one of my favourites. It's the first racing game I could sit down and play for hours alone.
- Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed: This game is possibly one of the first racing games I played. My dad owned this for PC and I played it a lot.
- Mario Kart 64: This game as well as Double Dash gave me a lot of good times with my friends back in the day. I remember playing this game split screen and having a blast.
- Forza 3: I was tempted to say the first game but this is the one I probably spent the most time with overall. It's a very fun racing game.
- Sonic And All Stars Racing Transformed: I played this not that long ago and it's easily one of my favourite kart racers. It's a shame I don't have anyone to play with locally because I can imagine it would be tons of fun.
I've made a few dollars off them so I can't complain. Getting a small discount on a game is cool with me.