UPF is generally ass, but on odd occasions it's good. Here's some general thoughts:
- Drew is cool but plays a lot of games I'm either not interested in or are first-person which I can't watch
- Jeff almost exclusively plays first-person games.
- Dan's segments are the most watchable for me, enjoy his stuff.
- A lot of the time I wish someone would tell Rorie to be quiet when he asks a question about something he doesn't know anything about, which in itself seems to be a whole lot more things than I previously thought, a lot of the questions make me groan in frustration.
- Brad picks less first-person games than Jeff but even the non-first-person ones I have no interest in watching.
- If any of them are playing a fighting game I will close it down immediately, fighting game tournament streams have ruined me on watching button mashers like the GB staff.
I preferred Thursday Night Throwdown and Whiskey Media Happy Hour.