24 Comments
Posted by flufflogic

No, not banhammered, married. Bah. 
 
Basically, I've played every day I've not been at work for pretty much all the hours I have free. So, uh, yeah. PSP and Patapon 2 it is, then.

Posted by SethPhotopoulos

I like how you put this in quests.  It wasn't very sneaky.

Posted by Parisienne

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

 is anyone impressed?
Posted by W0lfbl1tzers
@Parisienne: My penis is.
Posted by flufflogic

Yeah, I'm happy for people to just questdump :D 
 
I had to do it!

Posted by IK694

That sucks man, maybe its time for a trial separation.  I mean your hands always been good to you right? lol

Posted by adoggz

patapatapata pon

Posted by flufflogic

I am now unbanned. And still playing a lot of Patapon 2, because whaddya know, it's highly addictive...

Posted by Gamer_152
@flufflogic said:
" I had to do it! "
Actually there's no reason for people to attach their quest blogs to the forums.
Moderator
Posted by agentboolen

Get use to that PSP!!!

Posted by DystopiaX
@Gamer_152 said:
" @flufflogic said:
" I had to do it! "
Actually there's no reason for people to attach their quest blogs to the forums. "
This. Flagged.
Posted by flufflogic

Wow. You guys must have joyless existences... And yes, the quest, I believe, requires a blog attached to a forum. So I thought, anyhow.

Posted by DystopiaX
@GunslingerPanda said:
" @DystopiaX said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
" @flufflogic said:
" I had to do it! "
Actually there's no reason for people to attach their quest blogs to the forums. "
This. Flagged. "
lol, you a dick. Get a fucking life, asshole. "
So I'm an asshole because I don't want to view forum spam whenever I come here for legit game discussion? 
And calling me a dick and an asshole is kind of hypocritical, no?
Edited by JoyfullOFrockets

So  where you spendin' your honeymoon?

Posted by flufflogic
@DystopiaX said:   
 
So I'm an asshole because I don't want to view forum spam whenever I come here for legit game discussion? And calling me a dick and an asshole is kind of hypocritical, no? "
 
Legit game discussion? QUEST BOARD? I get your point, but really?
Posted by StarFoxA
@flufflogic said:
" Wow. You guys must have joyless existences... And yes, the quest, I believe, requires a blog attached to a forum. So I thought, anyhow. "
The quest description is pretty unclear about that. Yeah, you can create blogs without attaching them to the forum (that's how I got a few of the blog quests). 
 
However, there's also a quest that requires you to make 10 forum topics or something like that. All I can say is don't spam, that quest will come with time if you're an active member.
Posted by flufflogic

I'm getting the topics one (Snowballin'?) with time, yeah. I thought the new one that needs a blogpost (Genesis) needed it attached. Ah well.

Posted by DystopiaX
@GunslingerPanda said:
" @DystopiaX: Derrrrrr, someone making mess of my forum, derrrrrrr.
 
Cry more, bitch.
 
Why don't you flag me, too? Would that make you feel good? Important? I can't figure out if you're a dumb 12 year old who wants to be a big boy, or just a really grumpy old man. "
Neither. And i can't tell why you're riding the OP so hard, or is this your alternate account? I flagged this because it's clearly spam, and against forum rules. Not a big deal. I'm done talking to you because you just proved you're the immature one by jumping into a discussion that was already over and you had no investment in anyway. 
@flufflogic
said:
" @DystopiaX said:    So I'm an asshole because I don't want to view forum spam whenever I come here for legit game discussion? And calling me a dick and an asshole is kind of hypocritical, no? " Legit game discussion? QUEST BOARD? I get your point, but really? "
So I don't read what board it's on before I click on the thread. Spam is still spam.
Posted by JacDG

I like Halo.

Posted by GunslingerPanda
@DystopiaX said:
" @GunslingerPanda said:
" @DystopiaX: Derrrrrr, someone making mess of my forum, derrrrrrr.
 
Cry more, bitch.
 
Why don't you flag me, too? Would that make you feel good? Important? I can't figure out if you're a dumb 12 year old who wants to be a big boy, or just a really grumpy old man. "
Neither. And i can't tell why you're riding the OP so hard, or is this your alternate account? I flagged this because it's clearly spam, and against forum rules. Not a big deal. I'm done talking to you because you just proved you're the immature one by jumping into a discussion that was already over and you had no investment in anyway.
Your tears are delicious.
Posted by flufflogic
@DystopiaX said:
@flufflogic said:
" @DystopiaX said:    So I'm an asshole because I don't want to view forum spam whenever I come here for legit game discussion? And calling me a dick and an asshole is kind of hypocritical, no? " Legit game discussion? QUEST BOARD? I get your point, but really? "
So I don't read what board it's on before I click on the thread. Spam is still spam. "
Actually, seeing as a few people were using it to do quests, rather than wasting space by starting threads to do it in, it was SAVING on spam. By starting this argument, you caused more spam than you fixed.
Posted by DystopiaX
@flufflogic said:
" @DystopiaX said:
@flufflogic said:
" @DystopiaX said:    So I'm an asshole because I don't want to view forum spam whenever I come here for legit game discussion? And calling me a dick and an asshole is kind of hypocritical, no? " Legit game discussion? QUEST BOARD? I get your point, but really? "
So I don't read what board it's on before I click on the thread. Spam is still spam. "
Actually, seeing as a few people were using it to do quests, rather than wasting space by starting threads to do it in, it was SAVING on spam. By starting this argument, you caused more spam than you fixed. "
I only came back because the panda guy came in here talking shit. I stopped talking to him and after this i'm done in this thread. Just to be clear, no animosity between you and me, just wanted to clear things up. And yeah, the quest can totally be done without attaching your blog to the forums.
Posted by flufflogic

No worries :D It's the internet, man. Serious business!

Posted by MackJ

This whole thread is preposterous!