Really just depends not only on the personalities on the podcast but also the content, right now it's worst than the summer drought of games with the new consoles approaching so really not much of anything big is coming out so it's up to the podcasts to find useful stuff but should pick up soon when the new consoles are out.
fox01313's forum posts
Just now getting in this after buying on a steam sale a while back with a bunch of other games & forgetting about it for a while. Shame that there's probably not going to be a third as it seems with the popularity of X-com Enemy Unknown & now Shadowrun Returns that people are more comfortable with the gameplay (especially if it goes turn by turn on the combat similar to these). Plus with it being comic books, if they got a good story they could easily make a third, based off few hours in both FF games I've played, I'd be down for a third even if it was a $20-30 pc launch of a smaller game with later episodes coming later like Shadowrun Returns.
Good luck finding them & give any info to the police, they might be able to better track them trying to use whatever cards used to nail these bastards.
Nice bit of things to read & try out though the Poltergeist game just looks like a browser version of a favorite game of mine, Ghost Master from a few years ago where it was you being the ghosts in a Sims world, steam link.
Family recipe, baked potato & while that's cooking take some ground hamburger, bacon & sour cream. Brown up the hamburger & crumble it up in the pan so it's small (pea sized), cook up bacon & break it in small pieces. Throw hamburger, bacon & spices (garlic salt, salt/pepper, onion or whatever you like just small to not overpower the thing) in a bowl & mix with the sour cream. After that's made put that in the baked potato (just hollow out the thing to look like a bread bowl).
Usually I just get the normal microwave baked potato, bacon & cheese. Know some places have gone crazy with putting bbq pork/beef in the baked potato with cheese but haven't tried them to know how well that works versus just having a standard baked potato with cheese & the bbq on the side.
Also good, sweet potato baked with cinnamon sugar butter & throw some marshmellows on top. Broil for a few minutes to brown the stuff on top & enjoy.
Can't agree more with some of these though I'd personally write off going after Diablo3 (way too short & still seemed unfinished after years of work), Torchlight2 or Titan Quest is the same style of game but much more depth to it. Not on steam yet but also good from Good Old Games: Planescape Torment. List below aren't just PC only but they're ones you might want to try as the PC versions are done quite well.
Looking through my steam library here some other fun ones:
- Alan Wake (or Alan Wake American Nightmare)
- American McGee's Alice Madness Returns
- Bully (best with gamepad)
- Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
- The Cave (looks great but short & fun little adventure game)
- Civilization V
- Cthulhu Saves the World (8 bit RPG)
- DLC Quest
- Duck Tales Remastered (not out yet but looks good)
- Endless Space (4x civilization)
- Evil Genius (fun & evil strategy game sadly needing time speeding up button)
- Guild Wars 1 (which people are still playing)
- Hotline Miami
- Just Cause 2 (listed here because the PC version has the multiplayer mode)
- Legend of Grimrock
- The Path
- Rogue Legacy
- Saints Row 3 (and Saints Row 4 when it's out but PC version has all the extra steam stuff to it)
- Scribblenauts Unlimited (adventure game that is best with a keyboard)
- Shadowrun Returns
- Sims Medieval (or Sims 3)
- Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl
- Star Trek Online
- Sleeping Dogs
- Titan Quest
- Torchlight 2
- Trackmania United (first one still great)
- Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Could also try swtiching browsers, been using firefox & videos work well with the Win7 current version (32 bit) of that browser. Some ads I've noticed for me being a non-subscriber will kill the video loading but reloading the page usually fixes it when that happens 5-10% of the time.