From Suikoden II, the main characters Grandpa is name Genkaku and I really dug that name.. Even though I spelt it wrong the first time, I just ran with the misspelling..
Genkkaku's forum posts
A Gamecube for Wind Waker and RE4..
A 3DS for Ocarina and Pokemon X & Y when they come out..
I picked up ZombieU for 50% off when it was brand new, and then bought a Wii U later that week to play it..
There's a lot I could say, like especially ones stated, Morrowind, the first game in which I was just overwhelmed by the possibilities, right from the start and played the hell out of it.. Pokemon (original), Dark Souls, Kotor.. Suikoden 2 as my single favorite game, I'd love to play that again for the first time.. But I'd probably say Dead Island first, yeah it dips majorly after the first area, but I haven't played a game in a long time that made such a great first Impression then Dead Island did, just roaming around exploring and moving slowly to not be overwhelmed by Zombies as I waited for my mate to get home to Co-Op, just loved that first area of it..
I think it's about time they made the jump to 3D, and this might be the game to make me buy a 3DS (well this and definitely Pushmo/Crashmo and a few others).. But I'm kinda disappointed that's theres not more to the combat, the animation looks neat but now that there 3D it's a complete waste to have them stand on these invisible platforms and not interact..
Otherwise I'm finally back into Pokemon.. first time since Gold/Silver
Harvest Moon A new Beginning is a good enough reason to buy one to.
Great game. I regretted my 3DS purchase until I got that game.
I'll add that to my list, I have liked one or two Harvest Moon games in the past..
Here is some more info from GoNintendo.
- In addition to existing Pokemon, there will be a large number of completely new Pokemon. - The additions will bring the total number of Pokemon in the franchise from the current 649 to over 700.
- People around the world will be able to simultaneously experience “Real Play.”
- The game will utilize the 3DS to its maximum abilities to leverage its overwhelmingly beautiful presentation
- game uses an innovative communication system that makes it feel as if you are playing with other players around the world
- bonds between players and Pokemon will deepen, and Pokemon will become stronger with the new battle structure
- Everyone will enjoy the game’s scenario and music.
I like how several of the listed features are assumptions. "Everyone will enjoy the game's scenario and music"
That is by far my favorite as soon as I read it, like "Screw you guys, you are gong to play the game and love the story and the music. LOVE IT!"
Last game I finished was the Walking Dead, marathoned it, that was awesome.. I'd have to say playing through Aquaria & Waking Mars on the iPad because all my consoles and gaming PC are packed for moving..