Whoops, I didn't notice there was a thread already. Thanks guys.
GoranP's forum posts
I used to watch the WWF shows when I was a kid and eventually grew out of it. Recently I caught an episode of Raw and HOLY FUCK. It's like live action jock-anime! It's so ridiculous that they hooked me with one show!
What's the best way to get back into watching this... spectacle? I stopped around the time Stone Cold left, and I'm aware of some of the current big names. Are there any sites to follow, any specials to watch, etc etc? Any help would be appreciated!
Also, is the WWE network/tv channel/whatever the name is any good?
Hey guys, it's time for season 7 of our little Pokemon league. You can sign up here, and the the season will start in a few days. This time around, we are using Smogon's OU tier. Good luck, don't forget to bring your friends, and don't forget to register your team by PMing me! You don't need to list specific move sets.
1. You are to battle with the "normal" preset that sets all Pokemon to level 50. This season we are doing a best of 3 for every match (meaning you have to win 2 games against your opponent to advance) with a double elimination format (winners/losers brackets).
2. You are allowed to have a full team of 6 pokedudes, though you can have less if you're crazy. You may also have up to 3 subs. So you can have a total of 9 Pokemon eligible to participate.
2. B) In a best of 3 set, you cannot make subs if you won the previous match. So if you're 1 - 0 up that means you have to play the next game with your previous team of 6. However, losers of the latest game in a best of 3 set can use up to all 3 of their subs. So for example if you win 1 then lose the next game, you are allowed to make up to 3 subs for the final game.
C) The original 6 you register must be the starting team for the first game in a set.
3. If you are in the the tournament, you must PM me your [up to] 9 pokedudes that you will use for this season. Failure to do so results in exclusion (more details with point no. 9).
4. Your team must be compliant with Smogon's OU tier, and no evasion moves are allowed. You can put one of the opponent's Pokedudes to sleep but not more than that. Yes, you are free to use any Pokedudes that come from the Bank.
5. You can't have more than 1 of the same pokedude in your party, and the same goes for held items (so you can't have 6 leftovers for example). Items are locked to their pokedude, so you can't have leftovers on Dragonite in one fight but Mudkip in the other.
6. When a match is over, update your score on the bracket and post in this thread if you won or lost (we don't need both of you to post/update, just one).
7. Include replay codes of your matches in your posts so that everyone else can also see them.
8. Do not use this thread to set up match times/friend codes with your opponents, please use the PM system for that.
9. Registration for season 7 will last a few days (depends on # of players). The tournament will start a day after that.
10. As always, it is a good idea to take a picture of your victory/the opponent's team in case someone tries to grief.
OK, since we've had lots of seasons with no tiers, we can try implementing the OU tier for Season 7. I'll make a sign ups thread this Saturday and hopefully the tournament will start on the following Monday.