Uh oh. I hope everyone is alright.
GPink's forum posts
I like it a whole lot. A few things to be ironed out, and a few things I'd like to see.
Things I especially like:
- The new WYSIWYG editor. It's very responsive, adding things like lists, and having spoiler buttons is really nice. The clean button getting rid of the spaces between sentences is the only thing I might change. Oxford 1 space ruuuuules.
- The pinning of videos. Really nice idea.
- The return of staff Twitter feeds on the front page.
Things I'd like to see:
- Twitter integration into profiles fixed. I'd update my status a whole lot more if it was made my status message as well.
- New Games section List sort mode without thumbnails, or with very small thumbnails.
Can't think of too many others off the top of my head. Generally, the update makes the site very appealing to use.
I'm really pleased to see how much you're keeping in tune with the Starcraft community Brad, and I'm even more pleased to see the dividends it's paying with regards to the depth of coverage we get. It's good to get that next level of analysis on a piece of news that would just warrant a bullet point list on any other site.
I decided to take a shot at this. First time I've put something together like this. Might've spent a little too much time on it, come to think of it.
Do I need to still put it on Dropbox? If so, could someone PM me an invite to the folder?
That Metal Gear Rising trailer was bizarre. Who'da thunk it that Metal Gear Solid would take on a Devil May Cry persona. It looks to be an incredible, Bayonetta-caliber game, but that melding of the one universe with the other system from Platinum games is mind-boggling.