By Hailinel 0 Comments
I picked up my 3DS earlier today along with a copy of Samurai Warriors Chronicles. So far, I'm very impressed. I might write a full blog on this later, but here are my quick thoughts on everything I've tried so far.
- The 3D actually, really, honestly works. Just sitting down and using it, my eyes were able to adjust to the depth of field easily on the highest 3D setting.
- Samurai Warriors Chronicles is a good game, and I'm glad I decided to pick it up. Seems to have plenty of content even though it's a launch title. The way that the game uses 3D is really nice, too.
- I'm probably one of three people on all of Giant Bomb that bought Samurai Warriors Chronicles at launch, given all the hype for Super Street Fighter IV and Pilotwings Resort.
- Those AR card games are goddamn amazing. I hope Nintendo makes more of those cards.
- After performing a system update, I watched the music video that came with it. Not a bad use of 3D at all. Also, dogs! Lots of them!
- I'm terrified to even try Face Raiders. I'm not sure I'm ready to absorb the nightmare fuel.
- The camera-based Mii creation is seriously off. Though if you look like a mutant potato to start with, you're probably set.
- I need to take it on a walk and start earning some Play Coins.