Premium feature idea: Patrick plays through romantic visual novels targeted at women. @patrickklepek Make it happen man!
Hunter5024's forum posts
I have very little appreciation for extreme difficulty in games, and most of the totally legal roms I own are for older stuff, when games were a lot more difficult. So I usually end up using save states pretty liberally, if only to save myself some time. I do place certain restrictions. For example when I was playing my totally legitimate and absolutely not criminally obtained copy of Mega Man X earlier this year, I would save before a boss, but I wouldn't save during a boss fight when I was doing well, even though that would've made the game a lot easier.
@raven10: You have exaggerated and misrepresented both the legislation and the mindset of Arizona and its citizens. You can't just pull someone over for being Latino. That's never what that law was, and anyone whose ever been in Arizona knows how ridiculous that idea is, because if cops were going to pull over every Latino they saw, they'd be pulling over 1 in every 4 people (or 1 in every 3 where I'm from). There's also a pretty good chance the cop doing it would be Latino as well.
While I'm sort of inclined to agree that SB 1070 encourages racial profiling to a certain extent (because there aren't many White immigrants knocking on Arizona's door), it's more likely they'd ask for papers because of the language someone speaks than because of their ethnicity. And in the end all the law really allowed was for law enforcement to check immigration status when someone is already lawfully stopped for another reason. Not something I agree with, but its certainly not the radical Naziesque policy you're portraying it as.
Also while Arizona is usually considered a pretty red state, big chunks of it consistently vote blue, including Tucson which is the second most populous city in the state.
- Civilization Beyond Earth is hopefully going to be the game I can turn to from now on when I need to destroy a day of my life.
- Sunset Overdrive has me really curious, because I want to see if Insomniac's still got it, and my purchase of an Xbox One this year hinges on this games quality.
- Dragon Age Inquisition is one of the most promising games on my radar this year, and I have a burning desire to see how they fuck it up.
- Pokemon Ruby is a nostalgic experience for me, and I look forward to reliving some of that with the remake.
- Super Smash Bros for Wii U. This is a game that I know me and my friends will pop in for years to come.
- Massive Chalice seems right up my alley and I'm hoping it will scratch that strategy itch of mine.
The Far Flung Future:
- Batman Arkham Knight. Holy shit that e3 footage looked incredible. After skipping Origins I'm at the point where a new Arkham game sounds pretty damn good right about now.
- Metal Gear 5. Playing through the series for the first time has catapulted my excitement for this game through the roof. Im running out of the stupid crazy, and only MGS knows how to give me more.
- Mortal Kombat X looks to follow up on one of my most surprisingly memorable gaming experiences of the last few years.
- Uncharted 4. One of my favorites series from the last generation coming back to finish things off, I'm happy to see how they close it out.
- Persona 5. Whatever day this game comes out, I am going to call in sick.
Games that don't really exist:
- The Last Guardian
- Final Fantasy XV
- Star Fox
- Zelda Wii U
Indie games I wrote down and barely recognize by name:
- Tides of Numenera
- Paradise Lost
- Unsung Story
- Hyper Light Drifter
- Invisible Inc
- Mushroom 11
- Titan Souls
I disagree with the premise that you can't tell if a voice is natural unless you speak the language of the voice. I've seen plenty of subs where the actors clearly sound unnatural, and Luffy is actually a prime example of that.
I noticed the Bombcast Premium is a bit longer by 2 minutes- so it's not just them removing the ads. Is there more to this?
I think you mixed them up by accident, because I just checked the last month, and the premium version is always shorter.