Ryan was the same age as me. Shocking shocking loss...
JaroLeman's forum posts
" @JaroLeman said:
AHA spammer came back for more. Yes we are idiots because you can't spell Fail. "
" Ok idiots and tards **edit "
1. FALE = A fail - this is known
2. This compilation made me laugh I had hoped to share the love
I played Origins on the PC - the graphics looked fairly nice. I was going to play this on the PS3 because:
1. I loved Origins and completed the heck out of it. I wanted the trophy on PS3
2. Its easier to play sitting in my big ass gaming chair with a dual shock
3. I'm starting to prefer console gaming and wanted to test that out with a game that lends its self so much to the PC
Now I'm thinking maybe the PC may be a must for Dragon age II - anyone sharing this perspective?
So I just played the PS3 version of the Dragon Age II demo. I really liked the new combat mechanics, characters, animations, Skill trees and general feel of the game. The graphics though were not great. I am hoping that this was due to the demo but have a feeling as the game is so close to launch that it just isnt going to look that good. Has anybody else felt like this?
I'm playing DeadSpace2 at the moment and have reached chapter 8 (I think). I'm 31 and have been crying out for an "adult" game for the last few years now. I've also read a fair amount of Lovecraft and agree with some of the comparisons your draw ZapBoston. I enjoy the style abd hope for more "unspeakable horror" !
Good Post well written