Not a people person.

Maybe I'm not a people person, but really. Is this how the today generation is, so goddamn disrespectful and mean and cruel. Like on this site, is like 80% of people that just don't respect anyone. I tried really hard to be respectful and nice and stuff. But i lost all hope for this forum. Right now is has never been about gaming at all....  
 
Sigh. Oh well. I guess i'll shall be my normal muted self.  
 
P.S: Never judge someone that you don't know. Because when it happens to you, you just don't like it. Respect still a word out there in the world. Embrace it!

12 Comments
12 Comments
Posted by JessicaBoo

Maybe I'm not a people person, but really. Is this how the today generation is, so goddamn disrespectful and mean and cruel. Like on this site, is like 80% of people that just don't respect anyone. I tried really hard to be respectful and nice and stuff. But i lost all hope for this forum. Right now is has never been about gaming at all....  
 
Sigh. Oh well. I guess i'll shall be my normal muted self.  
 
P.S: Never judge someone that you don't know. Because when it happens to you, you just don't like it. Respect still a word out there in the world. Embrace it!

Posted by Halberdierv2

that, unfortunately, is the sad truth. maybe the next generation might be better.

Posted by JessicaBoo
@Halberdierv2 said:
" that, unfortunately, is the sad truth. maybe the next generation might be better. "
Amen.
Posted by Valkyr

What happened? :S

Posted by AlisterCat

It's disgusting how 'powerful' people think they are behind a keyboard, and then how much they want to abuse that power immediately. The internet can be a force for good but middle class white kids who aren't feeling fulfilled by their mediocre life would rather make somebody else suffer.

Posted by Lemoncookie01

I've seen the next generation of kids and I fear they're going to be worse then this one.

Posted by eroticfishcake

I find most of the regular users to be quite friendly. I mean not all of them are but that's how it is really. Being more popular site does tend to attract all sorts of people. I'll be 21 soon and I'm quite happy to be part of that generation. This generation are pretty horrible...

Posted by Bones8677

Did something happen, Jess?

Edited by JessicaBoo
@Bones8677 said:

" Did something happen, Jess? "

Someone called me a 13/14 year old slut for posting a picture of me... and because it had some cleavage the also called me a slut and i was trying to hard. Well..... How immature it was. I guess is all behind me... =( is stupid all the PM's i get sometimes 
 
I guess they are jealous of my boyfriend that has an amazing girl that plays computer games, cars and sports XD and is also very girly!! xD oh well. :) is all good Bones... Ty x
Posted by Bones8677
@JessicaBoo said:
" @Bones8677 said:

" Did something happen, Jess? "

Someone called me a 13/14 year old slut for posting a picture of me... and because it had some cleavage the also called me a slut and i was trying to hard. Well..... How immature it was. I guess is all behind me... =( is stupid all the PM's i get sometimes  I guess they are jealous of my boyfriend that has an amazing girl that plays computer games, cars and sports XD and is also very girly!! xD oh well. :) is all good Bones... Ty x "
ah. You should have responded with, "Hey buddy, I'm a girl, now I know you may have never seen one before, but we have breasts, which means we tend to have cleavage. I know that the thought of breasts may frighten you, but rest assured, when you obtain puberty you'll understand much more."  X-)
Posted by HadesTimes

Sorry to hear about that, 
   Unfortunately there is something missing from some people's brains.  I think they remove it at birth or something.  Perhaps their parents dropped them.  Just ignore the crazies.  There might be a lot of them, but when cornered they usually cry uncontrollably. 

Posted by JessicaBoo
@HadesTimes said:
" Sorry to hear about that,    Unfortunately there is something missing from some people's brains.  I think they remove it at birth or something.  Perhaps their parents dropped them.  Just ignore the crazies.  There might be a lot of them, but when cornered they usually cry uncontrollably.  "
Agreed! I couldn't help but giggle at your comment. :) thank you ^_^