By jinxman 4 Comments
I'm just gonna list off some things I've been thinking about recently.
- Using ice in your drinks is dumb if the drink is already cold...it just waters down the flavor!
- People take things way too seriously. Really, there aren't that many things in life that need to be taken completely seriously, and shouldn't be laughed at once in a while.
- The two party system sucks.
- Highschool prom is fun, but when you think about it, kind of ridiculous, i mean i spent like 200 bucks. That's some crazy shit for a 4 hour dance.
- Broken Bells is by far the best album I've heard from this year.
- Random hook-ups rape and bastardize the whole concept of love, and i find them a bit disgusting.
- Starcraft 1 i still really fun, and god damnit I want an SC2 beta key!
- Puzzle Fighter is also really fun
- Sometimes I wish I were a child of the 80s, and had lived through the arcade era.
- Living in Alaska sucks, it's cold and hardly any bands come here, and I'm glad I'm graduating this year
- Although, I am really fucking scared because I'm in a really good relationship and my girlfriend is going to be an 8 hour drive away from where I'm going to college
- I really should be writing my magnum opus right now
- Speaking of which, I'm writing it on how video games don't cause real world violence. Topical, I know.
- I think that's about it for now, not that anyone is reading this anyway.
- Quest Complete!