Meh, he's a company man who sounds like he's towing the same old EA rhetoric.
KainCarver's forum posts
There are so little things in this world I find I really look forward to anymore but the Bombcast and Giantbomb were one of those special rare gems. With Ryan gone, it has shattered me.
To the Giantbomb crew, his wife & family; you have me sincerest condolences. Losing someone close is something you never fully recover from, you just learn to live with the tragedy. At least they still have each other to stand by with.
I guess this is fine etc, but when does this early access sh*t stop? This pre-alpha, early beta blah blah stuff. When someone finally just releases half their source code and asks the player to finish the game for him?
Ok so even though our currency ($AUS) is roughly the same as the US's, we'll still pay a shit tonne more. And with the way MS has structured the XBO; on top of a potential $600+ SKU = GTFO i'm done with XBO.
Sony, don't F*** this up.
let me add... I'm an adult. I work for a living. I have two kids and my house can be noisy at times.
- I do NOT want to talk to my TV. Even if I did it's often to noisy. I'm not going to tell the other 3 people (my wife and two kids) to shut up every time I want to change the channel... or ever.
- I do NOT want to wave body parts around like an idiot in my living room.
- My living room (like most normal people's) is not even big enough for me to stand that far away from my TV. I sorta can but I am not reorganizing my whole house so I can wiggle at my TV.
- Remote controls and buttons (and touch pads to a lesser extent work just fine).
- Your controller was always to big, makes my hand physically hurt after playing for a while, and now, its, um, what, bigger again? really?
- I DO NOT watch TV and don't care about it one bit.
- My kids might like the idea of dancing in front of the TV but I'm not going to let them hurt themselves in a cramped space. Mommy always said no jumping and rough housing inside.
- There is one place where voice commands work naturally and well. In my car so I don't have to take my eyes of the road. (by extension this makes talking to space ships... any vehicle really... OK)
- My gaming time is limited these days. Show my why I would want to play GAMES on your GAMING DEVICE or SHUT UP.
just some thoughts from a grumpy 30-something Dad late at night who lives in, you know, the real world.