- Chopped David's leg off though I tried for the chain first.
- Gave food to Mark 'cause he's nice and said he was feeling weak. Duck and Clem 'cause it'd be dickish to give some to one kid and not the other. Gave apple to Carley.
- Didn't shoot Jolene because I wanted to learn more about what was going on.
- Warned Clementine, but probably should've said up front that Mark was upstairs legless so everyone would've got the hint sooner.
- Sided with Kenny to kill Larry but feel like I should've waited so that Clem would be less upset if I killed a zombie instead (though not sure what the outcome was going to be.
- Killed the first brother 'cause he pissed me off, but instantly felt regret when Clem saw. Let the second one go 'cause I was feeling guilty.
- Took the supplies even though I knew Clem would be upset at me 'cause had to be pragmatic.
Man what a ride. I don't think I've ever played a game with decisions that left me feeling so conflicted all the time. Can't wait for more.