By kuchoco 0 Comments
As promised, I am going to share which games I plan on getting throughout the remainder of the year...or at least want to get. If money wasn't an issue, each of these games would be added to my collection as soon as possible. Keep in mind, some of these games are old too...just haven't been added to my collection as of yet.
- Assassins Creed - Now that this game is only $30, I think I can take the plunge to delve into the world of Altair.
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames - Never had a chance to play the first outing, but I haven't seen another game yet that allows me to destroy my enemies with a tactical nuke.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Honestly, there are things that I like and don't like from what I have seen. But what I do like outweighs the negatives. This will be a great near birthday present.
- Little Big Planet - Part platformer, part user created content, completely fun. LBP may not be as big of a system mover as Sony would like it to be, but I know I'll be in line to pick up this game at release.
- Rock Band 2 - Over FIVE HUNDRED SONGS available by the end of the year? Plus quieter drums? How could you NOT want this game.
- Resistance 2 - I honestly couldn't get into the first game, but Resistance 2 looks to be a lot better and expand the color palette.
- Prince of Persia - I LOVED The Sands of Time and cannot to play this reinvigorating entry in the series.
- Fallout 3 - Yet another game that promises me just as much playtime as GTAIV did. Over 100 hours in a nuclear wasteland sounds like a fun time.
- Motorstorm: Pacific Rift - This is another sequel to which I did not play that original. However, I need a great action racing game to play on the PS3.
- Bionic Commando: Rearmed - The ability to play this game co-op via PSN is more than enough to justify the purchase.
- Echochrome - Still need to try and get this...simply haven't qualified it yet. :)
- Dead Space - Playing as an engineer instead of an action hero? Sign me up!