Getting Electrocuted Blows!

basically...











So yea today I was unplugging something from my surge protector (you know the thing that lets you plug in like 10 things) And I stupidly touched the metal part of the plug as I was pulling it out and got a nice shock. That was the first time I have ever been shocked and it doesnt feel that amazing. Kinda feels like that crap feeling when your arm is asleep really bad. When it was first happening I was like "wtf is this, o im getting shocked, that sucks ass"

Well besides being a dumbfuck and getting myself zapped today I picked this up for gamecube it looks interesting. $8 used at gamestop.

caption




 



























I also picked up a gamecube to gba cable so I can use my gba to play games on my gameboyplayer and a ps2 controller extender for 3 bucks used. I hate gamestop but they have good used junk every once in awhile.
Start the Conversation
4 Comments
Posted by lazyhoboguy
basically...











So yea today I was unplugging something from my surge protector (you know the thing that lets you plug in like 10 things) And I stupidly touched the metal part of the plug as I was pulling it out and got a nice shock. That was the first time I have ever been shocked and it doesnt feel that amazing. Kinda feels like that crap feeling when your arm is asleep really bad. When it was first happening I was like "wtf is this, o im getting shocked, that sucks ass"

Well besides being a dumbfuck and getting myself zapped today I picked this up for gamecube it looks interesting. $8 used at gamestop.

caption




 



























I also picked up a gamecube to gba cable so I can use my gba to play games on my gameboyplayer and a ps2 controller extender for 3 bucks used. I hate gamestop but they have good used junk every once in awhile.
Posted by Rhen_Var

Well be careful next time cuz it could be your last.

Posted by ElPersonaVII

gettin shocked is indeed not good, especially when you get out of the shower

Posted by lazyhoboguy

heh, yea i wont be so careless around outlets any more