By LIquid1024 0 Comments
As another E3 approaches I always get excited. When developers and publishers blow the doors off of "project X" and give me cause to drool all over myself. Even the ones where I have to question what they were thinking make me excited. I guess its that whole "ta-da" moment that i look forward to. I would be nice if this year the folks at whiskey media can set up some sort of streaming coverage. I grow tired of G4 and their views on things. Don't get me wrong, they are not a horrible place to get your video game news, but there's a lot to dig through to and enormous amounts of babble. Its like eating at a 5 star restaurant every day, all the food is top notch. Then having to eat out at a "chuckie cheeze" with some idiot (name tag: Adam Sessler) blaring things in your ear and reminding you how awesome the pizza is, even if it isn't.
Ill DVR it anyway...
The things I'm looking forward to most:
- More gameplay footage and info on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Release dates for Diablo III and Old Republic (and then i woke up...)
- A compelling enough Nintendo console that i would be willing to invest in.
- Battlefield 3 info and footage.
- Big budget games for core gamers with kinect support. (I imagine teams of developers sitting around that thing still wondering what to do with it...)
- ..and of course the things I have no clue about.