- all vegan food is tax free / government subsidized / w/e
- all parents are legally restrained from speaking to or come in physical contact with their children
- all parents required to pay perpetuity to each kid for life
- minimum age requirement lifted (for working)
- voting age requirement lowered to 12 if not lower
- homework illegal, teachers who break this get fined or jailed
- schools reformed so that they actually prepare students rather than learning history or reading fiction
- school no longer mandatory
- sale of alcoholic beverages banned to those who have yet to drink. Those who did drink before the ban was implemented will receive a permit allowing them to fuel their habit. I call it Prohibition 2.0. Do the same for cigarettes.
- prisons are reformed and there will be no more "tossing the salad"
- length of criminal sentences drastically reduced
- teaching religion to kids illegal as is making them enter a place of worship.
- suicide both legalized and government-facilitated. We don't need no people jumping in front of trains.
And this is why I'm glad no one in this thread is in a position to make any changes listed here possible.
Specifically which part did you disagree with?
Do you really need to ask that?