Lukos's forum posts
@vackillers: Any suggestions for the RAM? I've looked up some but I can't find any information if they work on my motherboard.
Thank you all for your help.
So with all this I think that for now I'm going to upgrade my RAM, any sugestions for that? Sould I buy 2 more 2GB of the same RAM or go for a 2x 4GB or even 2x 8GB?
Another question, my motherboard has PCIe 2.0 and some of you recomended the GTX 770 that is PCIe 3.0, wouldn't that be a problem? I've had some issues with my current GPU because of bad drivers install (auto updated the drivers and it gave me blue screens).
Hey, I have a 2010 pc that I've been thinking of upgrading for quite some time and after talking to some of you in the past extra-life marathon I decided to start looking for what to change.
So first things first, here is my build:
- Intel Core i5-760 2.8GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Asus P7P55D ATX LGA1156 Motherboard
- Corsair Dominator 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
- Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
- Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
- Corsair Professional 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
- Asus VW246H 24.0" Monitor
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Full (32/64-bit)
I also have, but could't find in that site:
- ASUS RADEON HD 5870 1GB DDR5 PCI-Ex 2.1
- Samsung DVD+/-RW 22X SH-S223L SATA
I was thinking of upgrading my RAM and my Graphics Card and maybe buying a SSD.
What do you think? Have any sugestions of what should I upgrade and what should I buy.
Any help is welcome.
Well just saw this:
it seams that the problem is that Sony wants press to go to NY and review the hardware in a controlled enviroment. (jim says it at 4 minutes)
The pol is over and this are the results:
Ico & Shadow of The Colossus HD 29%
Fallout New Vegas 23%
Dead Space 2 16%
Bulletstorm (Your vote) 11%
Final Fantasy XIII 5%
AC: Revelations 4%
Thanks guys, I'll start Ico & Shadow of the Colossus today.