By ManiacalMech 0 Comments
Hello, it is me. I don't know what made you look at this page in particular, but hey, you're here. I'm just gonna list off some games that I played this year.
- Spelunky (PC) - Beaten (680 attempts. 679 Losses, 1 Win. I feel accomplished, but I wouldn't do it again.)
- Azura's Wrath (X 360) - Beaten (I appreciate the format of "this is a movie more than a game, but its totally batshit".)
- League of Legends (PC) - Uh. (It's hard to rely on this as a medium to enjoy yourself with. Which is why I stopped playing it.)
- McPixel (PC) - Near Completion (This game deserves every bit of attention it gets. It's mindless, but I didn't come here for a story.)
- Orcs Must Die! 2 (PC) - Beaten (As War Mage, and damn was it just plain fun. Also, I never played the first one.)
- Persona 4 Arena (PS3) - Dabbled (Teddie's pretty ridiculous, but Mitsuru is just waaaay too OP.)
- Saint's Row the Third (PC) - Beaten (There is no equivalent to the highs you will experience in this game. Though it's only good for one playthrough.)
- UMvC3 (PS3) - Got Good at It (At one point, I was one of the best people in Vanilla in California. As Haggar, at least. I swear, man! I don't kid about this!)
- Borderlands 2 - Near Completion (We will BURY THEM UNDER AN AVALANCHE OF LEAD! VLADOF!!!)
- L.A Noire - Beaten (I wanted to play this more as an interactive movie, so I used a walkthrough for the whole game. I don't have much else to say.)
- Portal 2 - Beaten (It was alright. I'm not sure it lived up to the hype that the guys at Giant Bomb gave it. I got it for like, $12 during a Steam sale.)
I feel like there's more, but I don't remember any others right now. I personally look forward mostly to The Next Great Sequel in the Saints Row Franchise. Shit'll be the tightest.