By MetalGearSunny 5 Comments
Hey, Giant Bomb! I'm am here once again with another blog. I made a secret promise to update my Giant Bomb blog whenever I can, and this time I'm gonna keep that promise, god damn it! Anyway, here are some things I've been playing and things that have been going on.
- I let my girlfriend borrow Plants vs. Zombies. Before I let her play it, I played about 20 minutes of it and it reminded me of how addicting it is. I really did not play much of it at all. My girlfriend's had it for two days and she's already way further than I ever was, and I had that game on my shelf for a long time, so I feel pretty bad about that. She's gonna give it back on Friday so I can play it during Spring Break, and during Spring Break I'm heading down to Georgia to see family, so that should make for a very entertaining car ride.
- I played Battlefield 1943 for about two minutes, and after about the 9th time of getting killed right after I spawned, I turned it off and played Wipeout HD for a bit. That game is still so fucking fun, in fact, I plan on playing that some more when I'm done writing this here blog. I love racing games and futuristic science fiction, and Wipeout is just...yeah. So good.
- Haven't really played Mass Effect 3 since last blog. Ah, well, I already know about the ending so I hardly give a shit about the fact that my readiness level goes down when I don't play it. It's such a lazy way to end the series, so I'm going to be equally as lazy to finish it.
- I got a new phone! A Samsung Exhibit II to be exact. It's an Andriod phone, and it's pretty awesome! I got unlimited texts and stuffs, and it even has a decent version of Tetris on it, and it's fun to play that every now and again.
- Like I mentioned earlier, I'm gonna be going to Georgia for most of Spring Break. I'm kinda glad because I need a fucking break from school, but I would've liked it better if we stayed home. Ah well, can't get everything you want.
- I know that there's already a thread about this, but Matt Rorie left Screened. That makes me pretty sad. I'm not sure how I feel about Screened now. Seems like an empty canvas waiting to be filled now. I hate that this is happening to my favorite sites. I hate that Whiskey Media is no longer a brand. I hate it. While I am happy for the Giant Bomb, Comic Vine, and Tested, there's no doubt that Screened got the extremely short end of the stick, and it's depressing.