Night of Champions was better than I thought it would be but that's still too generous. It's more that most of the build up was horrible and the pay offs were more often bad than good.
- Dust Bros winning is great. Just give them any excuse to cut nutty backstage vignettes where they travel through time and space to save the WWE universe. Then when tag teams try to challenge them they'll say they're too busy trying to save the universe in the wild west or some stupid stuff like that. Turn the titles gold again. I'm sensing an inevitable Ron Simmons cameo.
- I really wanted Cesaro to win but overall it was an awesome match. Good job to both dudes but again who cares about the US title.
- The random celebrities in commentary during the IC title match was super distracting and the spot they had with Mizdow was lame as hell. I actually like The Miz more than Ziggler but I still was hoping Miz would lose. I couldn't stop giggling at Mizdow during the ending. Hopefully this leads to a Miz/ Mizdow feud where the stunt double wants to step out of his shadow and be a star with the IC belt. When they bring Barret back in to get the IC belt back it would be fun to see either of those guys lose. I can sympathize with the Ziggler fans because I can tell he's great in the ring but I just can't care about him.
- Having Ambrose return was a pretty spectacular way to cover for the Reigns injury. Two of my favorite wrestlers in the roster going at it will make me mark out every time. I really appreciated that segment much more than I would have a Reigns/ Rollins match.
- The next two matches of Henry vs Rusev and Jericho vs Orton were both incredibly boring and forgettable. Minus five stars.
- The triple threat Divas match was better than I thought it would be but that whole angle is still total garbage. Sure these woman can wrestle just fine but I just don't give a damn about any of it.
- I actually enjoyed the swervy DQ finish more than I think most people have or will. At this point a clean win for either of those dudes means absolutely nothing in my eyes. If Cena wins clean it's the shitty return of super Cena that people hate/love so much. If Brock wins then who cares because he's won already and it's just a continuation of the cliche monster heel championship reign of a guy I don't like. The match itself I enjoyed a little more than the Summerslam match. There was actually the sense of a ground game involved so I'll give props to both dudes for sort of selling that. Also I like Seth Rollins so much more than either guy that building more heat on him for any stupid reason is something I'm fully behind. Although I liked it a lot even I can recognize that the finish is an overall really shitty thing to do to their fans.