I feel like 2014 is going to go down as a really strange year for pro wrestling. I could be completely off base with that blanket opinion since this was the year I came back into wrestling. But I mean look at the laundry list of really weird events we've seen this year.
- One of the most unfortunate series of talent being injured or leaving WWE.
- Undertaker's streak ending.
- Batista being in a good movie.
- Women's wrestling is sort of getting better with the NXT ladies leading the charge.
- Bobby Lashely having a more entertaining monster heel run as champ than Brock Lesnar
- Bubba Ray putting yet another old woman through a table.
- Jeff Jarrett pulling out a Bullet Club guitar.
- Lucha Underground vignettes being some of the greatest things ever made for TV.
This is only some of the weird things that have happened and it's almost November. For all I know it's been even stranger on a broader range year to year but I don't know dude. I don't know what to think any more. Human sacrifice, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria. Wrestling is....dudes...it's something else.