By MGSolid86 2 Comments
I have very few plans this weekend, so I'll probably do a lot of gaming. Here's what I'll be playing:
- Saints Row 2 (360): I picked this up at Best Buy with a giftcard on Wednesday. I loved the first one, and I'm sure I'll enjoy my return to Stilwater in the second one. I love the variety of hilarious activities you can do in Saints Row and I love the robust character creation tool. The fact that you can go to a plastic surgeon at any point in the game and change your appearance is amazing to me. I often get sick of looking at the same character design for 15 hours. Sidenote: I totally chose the British accent for my character.
- Red Dead Redemption (360): After finishing the campaign a few days ago, I think I'll jump back into the multiplayer. If you want to "posse-up" send me a message on XBL at JMoney156. It's definitely the best story Rockstar has created, one that truly feels epic. Not 100% sure that it's my favorite Rockstar game to date. Give me a week or so to mull it over.
- Bad Company 2 (360): I might get around to this, but I'm not sure. I played a lot earlier this week, so I might take a break. I'll be working on my assault class to finishing my expert class achievements if I end up playing.
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii): I'm only 7 stars in, so I've barely scratched the surface of this one. I'll probably spend most of my weekend playing this.
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii): I bought this through Gamefly, because I was playing through it so slowly that it was cheaper than renting it for a month. I'm not really digging the aiming controls, but I think I just might need some more time with it. Why is the A button shoot and the B button jump? The B button is a trigger on the Wii remote ... that should ALWAYS be the shoot button.
I'll also be finishing season two of Californication for the second time (first time for the gf). Great show.