For more clarification please see: http://minecraftwb.com/index.php/community/contests
" @minecraftwb said:"Wait, what? So... we're just modifying that logo. That one right there? No disrespect intended. I'm just confused. "
Lastly, we want you to design our logo. Here is the logo:
- You must be a registered member of the MineCraft WorkBench community to enter. Registration is free so sign up here!
- Each entry submission must be accompanied by supporting screenshots and or videos. (The more the better as it will give the judges the best view of your creation to judge from)
- Everything must be built in-game! Any entry with "photoshoped" additions will be immediately disqualified.
- You may use any texture set publicly or privately available, so choose wisely.
- The contest will begin on October 1st, 2010 and end at midnight on October 31st, 2010. Keep in mind that the sooner you get your entry in, the more time there will be for people to vote on it. You could turn in your entry on Oct. 31st, but we do not recommend it... You will want to give people time to vote!
- Votes will be tallied, winners will be posted and prizes will be sent out on November 1st, 2010. (As well as Novembers contest being announced.)
Each entry for the MineCraft WorkBench "Rebuild our Logo" contest will be judged on 5 points of criteria:
- Accuracy - How faithfully did they reproduce the main aspects of our logo.
- Complexity - How detailed did they get with their design.
- Creativity - How creatively did they extend the design of the logo. (This could be anything from surrounding setting, to actual changes / additions to the logo).
- Enginuity - Overall judgement on the architecture, and structure of the design.
- Size - Yes, regardless of what they tell you, on the MineCraft WorkBench, size DOES matter!
Users will rate each criteria point on a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being the lowest, and the winners will be calculated based on their overall score. In the event of a tie, the MineCraft WorkBench staff will then place their own votes, to decide the winner. Aside from the event of a tie, the MineCraft WorkBench staff will not participate in the voting.
We will open the contest entry submission area on Monday October 4th, 2010 and post a direct link to it in the contest section. Good luck MineCrafters, the prize awaits to be claimed!
So yes, @ FunExplosions that is the logo you need to make to enter the contest.