Your questions has nothing to do with bags of cash or people giving you bags of cash, so 'no' to everything you ask.
MonkeyKing1969's forum posts
I typically make it by the cup, but a whole pot is the way to go. I like Tazo 'Awake' English Breakfast Full Leaf Tea, it is worth it. Twinning can be good too, and even PG Tips Black Tea can be good as long as you don't steep it too long.
I like my tea with a half-teaspoon of sugar and some milk/cream. Sometimes I drink plain tea if I have a cold, and at night I drink decaf.
I think the people at Nintendo take 'failure' seriously. I mean they take it 'ancient Japaneses' seriously which is good and bad at the same time. Thus, if you screw up its over for you, they don't expect you to kill yourself...probably...but they do expect you to quit in utter un-salvageable disgrace.
That is what is happening now from office peon to chairman of the board they are all ignoring Iwata's humiliation because the failure of this machine should end his career. They will never say it failed, they will not put out another system for four more years, because to do so woudl be to admit failure.
Thus, the next new system will be shown at e3 2016, it will be shown again almost ready at e3 2017 and it will be on shelves here in either Nov 2017 or Nov 2018. Not sooner, not even if they are selling no consoles. Nintendo will pretend everything is merely somewhat 'low' or 'needs improvement' until they can put out a new system while saving face.
What woudl I do:
1) Build a system in 2018 that can complete with PS5 and XBox Next. It needs to launch at $450, it will need to display 4K @ 120 fps, it will need to have 32 GB of RAM, and a CPU/GPU that is competitive.
2) Put a REAL joypad in the box...stop f_cking around. Joypad in the box, and if the joypad can't do it put a Wi-mote like device. But the STANDARD CONTROLLER needs to be a real duel analog, four button, four bumper joypad. They can pack in anything the feel like as long as the price is at $450, but the main controller better be a joypad.
2) Create a modified game production process in house with more teams, task at least two teams to make ONLY new IP. And, a totally new position called 3rd Party Liaison wholes sole purpose is to facilitate 3rd parties development on the system. This 3rd Party Liaison will actually control sizable funds to be used for buying exclusives, assuring competitive ports are produced, and attrcting/supporting indie titles.
4) Get Shigeru Miyamoto away from Kyoto. Give him his own studio somewhere esle where he cannot get in the way. Give him a handpicked staff. Give him a nice salary. Let him make any games he wants...hell even give him more funding that he deserves. But the deal is, he can NEVER see, comment on, talk about, or preview any games by other game teams at Nintendo. He is in no way to give advice about the console itself, the controllers, the management of Nintendo or the tone of Nintendo's business.
5) Online. Nintendo should copy what Sony is doing. NO YOU SHUT UP. Do you think a maker of Hanafuda cards invented electronic games in Japan...they didn't...they slavishly copied others. Nintendo is up against a wall, they need to compete at the same level and provide the same services. That doesn't mean they cannot steer their products their way, but they need to compete all the same. If Nintendo wants to do something they should sit down and REALLY think about privacy, kids, and security. How do you rethink the presentation of security? How do you give parents understandably controls for their kids? How do you make a system that can be used by adults, and by kids, and by families without taking away anything from adults or under protecting kids? That's Nintendo's niche, they need to solve those issues, so that Sony and MS say, "Wow, we totally didn't think of it that way...that's brilliant!"
6) Nintendo needs to realize they are on borrowed time. There is today a new hire at IGN, GameSpot, Time Magazine, New York Times, or Edge Magazine; that new hire has NEVER played a Nintendo game. In fact, that women or man grew up thinking Nintendo made baby games, and they sort of wish they had more time to play Halo, Uncharted, Fez, or Peggle now. That person looks at Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, or Kirby and says, "Funny, my mom likes those games." The Wii was useless as a seed sower, 40% of it unit sales went to fans, the other 50% went to grandmothers & retiurmenet homes, and the last 10% went to kids who quickly decided their FAVORITE game on Wii was Dance Dance Revolution. Just ask a kid (without prompting) what their favorite gamers were if they owned a Wii, it will be DDR, Lego, or Wii Sports.
If people want refunds give um refunds, who needs those people anyway. That's thing with threats like that they are 99% empty, and the 1% that are not are NEVER people you want as fans. Its just another case people people on the internet forgetting other people are on the other side. Its just people you paranoid delusional idiots; just people doing their best by doing a job. If people want to construct yet another gender base attack on her; well, that shows something slimy about them. If people want to attack someone for not being 'gamer enough' or not the 'right kind' of gamer; well, that shows something slimy about them too.
Have we not learned from the few years of this that when a verbal attack starts up, you should be paying close attention to the attacker not the victim. Do people REALLY think her not playing these games is important? Did they REALLY think who she knows on the team matters when small companies often hire quickly and from people they know?
I think one idiots talks and other idiots turn off their brains by starting to worrying about thing that normally won't occur to them to be bothered about, "Oh this must be serious if someone name MisanDroid325 is annoyed. Gosh, he's using CAPITALIZED words in his post...this must be a diabolical plot of some kind."
The issues with YouTube will be fixed, they are a business who makes a lot of money off people's creations, so they won't be tossing everyone under a bus.
Fixes will occur on You Tubes side, and new policies will be made. People will learn what to avoid, like say moving the music slider to 'zero' before you capture video game content. And, in the end the companies making false claims will get told to shut up because they DON'T own anything, and the companies who DO own infringe content will figure out what they want - attention or people REMOVING their music entirely.
And, yes, the ability to make content and earn money at it will be constricted slightly. Honestly, if you make your living making YouTube content you need a lawyer from time to time. Its a business, you are to some small degree 'creating', 'selling', and 'distributing' video content visible to millions of people...of course you might need a DAMN lawyer. All small business owners need lawyers from time to time, this should not be shocking.
For all you folks asking about LGBTQ, you are AWARE you are on the Internet/Web when you start typing these questions in to receive instant answers, right?
As to what Q could mean, I suppose you might need a questioning mind to deduced that for yourself. One would think, it would be quit queer for it to have no meaning. But, again, I think a modern questioning mind could come up with an adequate answer.
@mb: Well, both kinda, but mostly access. There are communal systems, but like I said, almost no games. I'm hoping to get a public collection going down here.
But you're right, probably not the best term to use, but it is one that everyone understands.
See, that is perfectly understandably because these are communal items. I think it is BETTER to have communal items donated, because they there is no real sense of "I bought this for everyone", but I bought it. Also, as communal items if someone breaks a disc by accident nobody has to feel bad they broke one person's property. Moreover, if duplicates show up that okay because nobody wasted any money either...it all just donations...good will...the brotherhood of humanity.