mordukai's forum posts
Sterling is just a glorified troll. You can tell mommy and daddy did not give him enough attention as a child so now he is making up for it.
" I played it to completion. Here are my main issues with it:Ohh dude. You're gonna hate this then
Some of these are just your average Bioware complaints, but it still felt kinda disappointing. But, it isn't even out yet so I'll save my judgement on it for when it's released. So, I'm still getting it. "
- Voice acting - It ranges from good to flat out bad.
- Writing - Cringeworthy in some places.
- Unstable - Tried playing it on DX11, it kept crashing until I had to reinstall it, due to me being unable to start it again.
- Combat - While not super bad, it still feels inferior to the original.
- Boobage and similar stuff - It feels like they only included it to sell more copies (Like Miranda's suit from ME2), and I feel it reflects badly on the game.
- Really ugly ground textures.
- Ugly UI
- Everything is locked, even the inventory for fucks sake!
- No strategic view - Seriously, I only played Origins with this camera angle.
" @xyzygy said:I would say that the combat gave me a Destiny Warriors (with tactics) kinda vibe. Hopefully the option to turn auto attack will change that. I really dislike having to keep pressing the attack button. There just zero satisfaction in it. At least in DA." I like hearing that the combat is like Too Human. I really really liked that game. "it's not anything like Too Human. "
I think the major change is that they made the animation feel more like a big action movie. Big, bombastic, in your face, Michael Bay/McG type of sensibility. The characters swing a 2H sword like it's made out of plastic.
I think there's some deep emotional problems that you need to take of.
On the subject:
I don't think BioWare are that ballsy. If they planned to go with that theme then you won't have the option to romance them at all. I mean they wouldn't even touch homosexuality in ME2. I think the whole fox news ordeal on ME1 kinda scared them. They might wanted to do it but I don't think EA will even let them touch those subjects.
" I would agree with you pre-Skyrim. Just because I'm a huge Fallout fan. But, Skyrim looks like it will just decimate Fallout on every single level. "Ironic. I would think Fallout got decimated enough. ;)
" Also, does Oblivion have this?
That's what I thought. :) "
Did Fallout 3 had the Dark Brotherhood quest?
Honestly. I don't know what I would do. I guess it depends on how pissed I am or how I got treated by the costumer care. At the end I think I'll keep my mouth shot because if I did the person who made the mistake can get in trouble for it. Then again karma is a bitch and it can come back to haunt me. Dunno man. Sorry I couldn't help you. At least take comfort that amazon can take a 40 dollar loss.