I don't own the game but can their system detect between a rage quit (pulling connection) and a lose of connection? My internet is super fast but really unreliable. It'd suck to be punished because my internet decided to crap out.
mrcraggle's forum posts
I completed MGS4 for the first time last week and it's such a strange game. It's the best playing game by far (I mean, until MGS5 in a few weeks) but when it comes to actually playing it, you barely do that. My total time for MGS4 was 15 hours and 30 mins and I felt like I had played for maybe half of that. Act 3 doesn't help either. It's the most BS part of the game which is a shame because it's so atmospheric. You're right, it does feel like you're in some sort of noirish city but the game does nothing with it. It's a tailing mission followed by a turret sequence and ends with a shitty boss battle. That's it in terms of actually playing but there are just hours of cutscenes or what felt like hours anyway. Thankfully Act 4 is legit great.
Here's that video I said I'd make:
@handlas: It's just for PC right now but you can probably expect to see U17 on consoles probably sometime in September.
After a brief run around in Conclave, I'm certain that Parkour 2.0 is faster, at least for those who never were able to master coptering. I can now fling myself across rooms with more control and in ways that just look badass. I was running up and along walls then dashing and gliding through the air. I'll try and record a video tomorrow and show you guys what the new system is capable of.
@drakoji: they're actually planning to change the star chart again to make progress make more sense but it's very early and likely won't come until U18. Warframe still has a progression problem. The game has no real goal. You can go level to level but ultimately you're grinding out for money and materials to make new weapons and frames that help you unlock more new weapons and frames, rinse and repeat.
@kenori: Unfortunately not. Before the new consoles came out, I believe that was the intention but due to cert times the console versions of the game are really far behind the PC release.
@oursin_360: I imagine the PS4 and Xbox One versions of U17 are at least a month if not longer just due to how cert works. They're developing 16.11.4 now for consoles now.
Echoes of the Sentient
Update 17 has just gone live and with it comes the all new Parkour 2.0 system. While coptering may be gone, the new system should allow for even more creative ways to use the environment to your advantage (stamina is also dead, yay!). And as with every major update comes a new Warframe, this time is Equinox, a Warframe that has the ability to shift between day and night forms. U17 also includes a brand new tileset. This new tileset actually incorporates the Arcwing to be used under water, not just in space. There are new additional maps to the conclave as well if you're into that. Unfortunately, the quest that was meant to go with U17 has been delayed. It seems as though it had a lot of bugs that were holding up the release of U17 so it's been pushed back to a later update. Once a full changelog is published, I'll update this post with new info.
As promised, here is the full change log. I put it in a spoiler block just so it doesn't take up so much room because there is a heck of a lot (includes updates 17, 17.0.1 and 17.0.2.
- New Warframe: Equinox
Split between day and night, Equinox manifests aggressive and defensive forms at will. Equinox’s powers include:
- Power 1 - Metamorphosis: Switch forms between Day and Night.
- Day: Grants bonus damage and speed.
- Night: Grants bonus shields and armor.
- Power 2 - Rest and Rage
- (Day) Rage: Enemies in a small targeted area become vulnerable to damage.
- (Night) Rest: Enemies in a small targeted area are put to sleep.
- Power 3 - Pacify and Provoke
- (Day) Provoke: Increases the Power Strength of nearby allies.
- (Night) Pacify: Reduces damage dealt by nearby enemies.
- Power 4 - Mend and Maim
- (Day) Maim: Nearby enemies are bled and then subjected to a wave of slashing force.
- (Night) Mend: Allies are healed with each nearby enemy killed.
- Parkour 2.0
This complete overhaul of Warframe’s parkour system brings a dramatic change to one of Warframe’s core elements: movement. With these changes players will be given true freedom of movement without limitations such as being required to use specific weapons or becoming locked into restrictive animations.
Players will be given a quick tutorial of the changes made in Parkour 2.0 when logging in for the first time after the Update is live. Players can choose to skip this tutorial, or replay it from the Advanced Movement menu in the Training section of the Codex.
The following features have been added to Warframe’s movement system:
- Double Jump: Players can now use a second jump while in mid-air. Players will be able to jump again immediately after touching any surface or enemy.
- Bullet Jump: Pressing the ‘Jump’ button after sliding will send the player into a mid-air dash, temporarily improving movement speed. Players can use a Bullet Jump as a double jump in any direction.
- Wall Latch: Pressing the ‘Right Mouse Button’ button against a wall will allow players to latch onto flat surfaces for a limited duration. Players may fire their equipped Primary or Secondary weapon while using Wall Latch.
- Wall Dash: Pressing the ‘Jump’ button while against any surface will allow players to hop along the surface in any direction. This can be used to scale vertical surfaces, and can be chained indefinitely.
- Aim Gliding: Using the ‘Aim’ button while in mid-air will slow the player’s fall speed, enabling a slow glide that players can fire their weapon in any direction from.
- Ziplines: Pressing X while near a zipline will allow players to jump directly onto the zipline. Players can now run or dash along ziplines, and X to jump on a zipline can be done after a double jump.
- Stamina has now been removed from the game.
- Parrying now only blocks a base percentage of incoming damage.
- Channeling while parrying will block 100% of incoming damage, and reflect a percentage of the damage back at the cost of Energy.
- Chroma + Stamina Related Changes
- Chroma's green energy perk now gives a buff to holster and reload speed instead of affecting Stamina.
- Mods that previously affected Stamina have now been converted to the appropriate amount of Fusion Core.
- All Alternate Helmets that had Stamina-related effects have been given new abilities:
- Arcane Chorus Helmet - This helmet is worn by Banshee, and adds Power Efficiency, but reduces duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch.
- Arcane Flux Helmet - This helmet is worn by Nova, and increases duration of Aim Glide and Wall latch, but reduces Health.
- Arcane Storm Helmet - This helmet is worn by Volt, and increases Power Strength, but reduces duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch.
- Arcane Gambit Helmet - This helmet is worn by Vauban, and increases velocity of parkour maneuvers, with a reduction to Power Duration.
- Arcane Scorpion Helmet - This helmet is worn by Ash, increases duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch while sacrificing Power Efficiency.
- Arcane Menticide Helmet - This helmet is worn by Nyx, increases velocity of parkour maneuvers with a drain on Shields.
- Uranus Tileset Expansion
Uranus Mission nodes have been given a total overhaul with the new Grineer Underwater Lab tileset. With this expansion come unique Missions that require players to swap back and forth between their Archwing in order to access (and traverse) the hostile underwater environment that has kept these labs hidden for so long. Players must have an equippable Archwing in order to access these Missions.
- New Boss Fight: Tyl Regor
- Tyl Regor is back and is stronger than ever. Assassinate this skilled threat amidst the oceans of Titania, Uranus!
- Exilus Mod Slots
Players will be able to unlock Exilus Slots for their Warframes, which provides an additional Utility Mod slot that players can use to further customize their loadouts. Once unlocked players can use any Utility Mod in the Exilus Mod slot. Please note we have designated several mods as 'Utility' for this purpose.
The list of existing mods designated as Utility includes:
- Shock Absorbers
- Sure Footed
- Enemy Sense
- Heavy Impact
- Master Thief
- Thief’s Wit
- Warm Coat
The following new Mods have been designated 'Utility':
- Lightning Dash
- Ice Spring
- Toxic Flight
- Battering Maneuver
- Rending Walk
- Piercing Flight
Exilus Mod slots can be unlocked using an item found in Simaris' offerings after completing the Quest: Natah, or can be purchased for 20 Platinum. PLEASE NOTE: Because the Natah Quest is not available immediately at launch, we aretemporarily putting the Exilus item in Simaris' offerings with no Quest prerequisite. When the Quest is live, it will go back to being a prerequisite.
- New Enemies
- The following enemies have been added to the Uranus tileset, featuring unique visual appearance to match their aquatic environment. Their powers and abilities are identical to their military counterparts found elsewhere in the Grineer Empire:
- Drekar Lancer
- Drekar Elite Lancer
- Drekar Scorpion
- Drekar Trooper
- Drekar Butcher
- Drekar Hellion
- Drekar Ballista
- Drekar Heavy Gunner
- Drekar Eviscerator
- The following enemies are unique to Archwing submersible portions of Uranus tileset Missions:
- Draga - Uses a deadly harpoon gun to snare and damage his enemies.
- Darek Draga - Deploys disruptive ink clouds.
- Shock Draga - Utilizes a taser cord.
- Sikula - Deploys aquatic mines.
- Manic Bombard: Highly mobile heavy artillery
- Blunt: Portable protection against weapons fire.
- Rampart: A turret armed with twin, double-barrel cannons.
- New Weapons
- Kulstar - Rain hell on the enemy with this handheld cluster-rocket launcher.
- Harpak - Spike enemies to the wall or reel them in with this automatic harpoon gun.
- Grattler - Shatter your targets with explosive shells from this devastating Archwing cannon.
- Ack & Brunt - Tyl Regor’s custom axe and shield are how he likes to eliminate ‘frustrations’.
- Twin Grakata - When one Grakata isn't enough, bring another for extra firepower.
- New Mods
The following Mods are Transmutable and will also appear in purchased booster packs (with exception to Depleted Reload, which is a Corrupted Mod):
- Adhesive Blast: Launched grenades now stick to the first surface it makes contact with.
- Covert Lethality: Melee attacks from stealth are always lethal (Daggers only).
- Seismic Wave: Increases the range of ground slam damage by 50/100/150/200%.
- Concealed Explosives: Thrown blades have a 50/60/70% chance to explode on impact.
- Combustion Beam: Enemies killed by beam weapons explode for 50/100/150/200/250/300 damage shortly after death.
- Depleted Reload: Increases reload speed, decreases magazine capacity.
- Mobilize: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.
- Firewalker: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Heat damage.
- Lightning Dash: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Electric damage.
- Ice Spring: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Cold damage.
- Toxic Flight: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Toxin damage.
- Battering Maneuver: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Impact damage.
- Rending Turn: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Slash damage.
- Piercing Step: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Puncture damage.
- Patagium: Adds +15% Aim Glide / Wall Latch duration.
- Final Harbinger (Sword and Shield): STANCE - Powerful slashes and shield attacks.
- Game Mode Improvements
The following list represents changes that have been made to some of Warframe’s game modes. Unless otherwise specified these changes apply to the Mission type across all tilesets.
- Mobile Defense
- Added more defendable console locations.
- Console defense time will now scale with Mission difficulty.
- There are now 2-3 consoles per Mission, with total defense time divided between the number of available consoles.
- Console health now scales with the number of consoles available in a Mission.
- The total number of enemies that will spawn to attack consoles has been reduced.
- Capture levels now have a single target following a longer escape route.
- Capture targets now have increased health and special abilities.
- Capture targets can now initiate lockdowns if they reach a room without any players.
- New capture targets have been added to this game mode.
- Waves will now start with weaker enemies, progressing to support units and ending with heavy and Eximus units to make the end of the wave more intense.
- The number of enemies attacking the player has been increased for early-waves and decreased for later-waves; this should not only improve performance on systems but brings the duration of a 20-wave Defense Mission closer to 25-30 minutes.
- The progression of enemy types in all defense missions has been tuned.
- For more information these changes, please see our Developer Workshop here:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/495562-defense-experiments/
- Earth Sabotage
- This Sabotage tileset has now been given a two part objective -- removing the toxin catalyst (and adding the antitoxin) then activating the injector.
- New Transmissions have been added to provide more objective clarity.
- New terrain features have been added to this tileset.
- Kubrow Expansion
- Kubrow Armor is now available! Players can customize their Kubrow with unique sets of armor available in the Market. Kubrow Armor can be equipped via the Arsenal, under Companion - Appearance.
- ROSTAM ARMOR - Decorative armor fitted for a Kubrow.
- VALINN ARMOR - Decorative armor fitted for a Kubrow.
- Chesa Kubrow: The Chesa Kubrow can now be incubated from Kubrow Eggs. Trained to bring its master items scattered across the battlefield the Chesa Kubrow is especially useful for Tenno that need a helping paw in carrying their valuable resources.
- Incubator Upgrade Module is now available! Players can now upgrade their genetic foundry after purchasing the Incubator Upgrade Module available in the Market.
- Stasis Recovery reduced to 30 mins.
- Stasis Recovery can be rushed with Credits.
- Kubrows are automatically placed into Stasis if they become mortally ill.
- Egg incubation reduced by a day.
- Stabilizers last twice as long.
- Player Icon Bundle Retirement
Player Icon Bundles have been removed from the Market. Character Icons that were previously in bundles are now purchasable from the Market individually. Players that have already purchased this bundles will not have their Icons removed.
Icons in the Mag Prime and Frost Prime Bundles have been removed from the Market entirely, and will remain in the Vault for possible future release.
- Trade Improvements: Players will now see a notification when a change has been made in the Trade window, prompting both parties to accept any changes that have been made to an offer. A Trade will not occur until players have accepted the changes made.
- New Accessory - Capes: Four Capes are now available in the Market! Capes can be equipped via Arsenal - Attachments - Syandana.
- Izvara Syandana: The exclusive garment of Tenno chosen to protect the Orokin Council of Executors
- Vanquished Banner: Add insult to injury by mocking the Grineer with their own banner.
- Nelumbo Syandana: Worn to honor the Lotus.
- Udyat Syandana: A flowing ribbon of silken fabric, crowned with a star.
- Players can now toggle holstered weapon visibility!
- All weapons now have a ‘Visible When Holstered’ option available under Appearance - Physique in the Arsenal.
- Aiming 'alt fire' weapons is here! Players can now aim down sights with weapons with an alternate fire option. Activating ‘alt fire’ options has a default binding of Mouse Wheel 3.
- Custom Chat Settings: Players can now enable, disable or alter their custom settings for Global Chat channels in the Options menu.
- Players can now manage their ‘Ignore List’ under Options - Chat.
- Arcane Distiller: Players can now remove Arcane Enhancements placed on cosmetics using an Arcane Distiller. The Arcane Distiller is available in the Syndicate Offering panel for 100,000 Standing from any Syndicate.
- Unique Oddities can now be discovered across the Solar System. Explore thoroughly, scan them, and unlock unique lore and a unique reward.
- The Clan Dojo Research and Contribution UI has been given a visual upgrade!
- Players can now check their Standing earned with Syndicates from the Player Profile screen.
- The Market UI has been upgraded! Previewing weapons, Warframes, and various gear will open a more immersive look at the items!
- Rare resources are now visually different from their common/uncommon counterparts.
- A new 'Glare' visual effect has been added - it can be disabled in the Options!
- Conclave Changes and Additions
- Conclave now features Daily Challenges! Completing a Daily Challenge will earn players additional Standing with Teshin’s Conclave.
- Three new maps have been added to Conclave:
- The Spire (Capture the Cephalon)
- Apex (Annihilation / Team Annihilation)
- The Pit (Annihilation / Team Annihilation)
- The following Mods have been added to Conclave, and can be purchased with Standing through Teshin:
- Meteor Munitions - Pistol: Converts 20% of damage to Impact.
- Impaler Munitions - Pistol: 20% of damage to Puncture.
- Razor Munitions - Pistol: 20% of damage to Slash.
- Comet Rounds - Rifle: 20% of damage to Impact.
- Ripper Rounds - Rifle: 20% of damage to Puncture.
- Serrated Rounds - Rifle: 20% of damage to Slash.
- Crash Shot - Shotgun: Converts 20% of damage to Impact.
- Shred Shot - Shotgun: 20% of damage to Puncture.
- Flak Shot - Shotgun: 20% of damage to Slash.
- Counterweight - Melee: Converts 20% of damage to Impact.
- Serrated Edges - Melee: Converts 20% of damage to Puncture.
- Sharpened Blade - Melee: Converts 20% of damage to Slash.
- Enguard - Immune to Knockdown for 8 seconds after being knocked down.
- Anticipation - Immune to Stagger for 8 seconds after being staggered.
- Impenetrable Offense - Increases effectiveness of blocking by 50%, decreases melee attack speed by -20%
- Strafing Slide - Rifle: 20% reduction in recoil and spread when firing while sliding.
- Gun Glide - Pistol: 20% reduction in recoil and spread when firing while sliding.
- Double-Barrel Drift - Shotgun: 20% reduction in recoil and spread when firing while sliding.
- Overcharged - Up to 25 respawn energy converted at 200% to Overshields.
- Spring-Loaded Broadhead - Daikyu: Increased damage by up to 30% if the target is over 20m away.
- The following mods have been added to the Conclave End of Mission rewards:
- Adrenaline Boost - Increase Energy by 25% but reduces health by 20%.
- Hastened Steps - Increase Sprint speed by 20% but reduces shield capacity by -50.
- Heightened Reflexes - Quicken casting speed by 20% but reduces energy efficiency by -20%.
- Feathered Arrows - Bow: Increase flight speed by 60% but reduces damage by -20%
- The following mods have had their effects adjusted:
- Follow Through - Changed from +6 energy on kill to +6 Energy on Respawn.
- Martial Magnetism - Automatically lock onto targets within 4m when a melee weapon is equipped, but reduce amount of damage able to be blocked by 75%
- Relentless Assault - Increase melee attack speed by 20%, decrease blocking effectiveness by -50% and can longer be equipped with Martial Magnetism.
- The following Mods have been removed from Conclave:
- Saryn is now available for use in Conclave.
- Zephyr is now available for use in Conclave.
- The Burston, Opticor, Miter, Hind, Grinlok, Marelok, Twin Gremlins, Tiberon, Tetra, Buzlok, Attica, Vasto, Seer and Supra are now available for use in Conclave. This list includes all weapon variants.
- Tempo Royale stance re-enabled and all other available stances have had their damage/status effects adjusted in PvP.
- Match time reduced from 15 minutes to 10.
- Credits are now rewarded at End of Mission based on Conclave rank and Standing gained.
- All players now have +50% recovery speed from knockdowns in Conclave.
- All players now generate Energy while alive and the rate increases during Energy Surge.
- A percentage of Affinity gained is converted into Energy. Affinity boosters do not increase this amount.
- Players killed holding Energy will now keep up to 25 energy on respawn.
- Orb respawn time increased significantly.
- The movement speed for Oro towards players has been increased.
- Shield resistance to puncture damage has been increased slightly.
- Clients will now receive a message when being kicked from a match due to being AFK.
- Sicarus damage increased in PvP.
- Sybaris damage increased in PvP.
- Viper series damage increased in PvP.
- Lato series damage increased in PvP.
- Atomos damage increased in PvP.
- Magnus damage increased in PvP.
- Latron series damage increased in PvP.
- Dera damage increased in PvP.
- Bo series damage increased in PvP.
- Vectis series headshot multiplier increased to 3x and their damage reduced in PvP.
- Ember's Fireball damage and speed has been reduced in PvP.
- Frost's Freeze damage and slow duration has been reduced in PvP.
- Frost's Avalanche damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Nyx's Psychic Bolts speed has been increased and lifetime decreased in PvP.
- Targets under Nyx’s mind control can no longer damage her in PvP.
- Nyx’s mind control duration and range reduced in PvP.
- Nyx's Absorb damage has been increased in PvP.
- Mag's Pull damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Mag's Bullet Attractor radius and lifespan has been decreased in PvP.
- Mag's Crush damage has been increased in PvP.
- Valkyr's Warcry slow on enemies has been reduced in PvP.
- Volt's Shock damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Volt's Overload damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Rhino's Charge damage and range has been reduced in PvP.
- Knock down added to Rhino’s Charge in PvP.
- Rhino's Roar duration has been increased and range decreased in PvP.
- Oberon Smite damage and range has been decreased in PvP.
- Oberon's Hallowed Ground damage reduced in PvP.
- Chroma’s Vex Armor duration increased in PvP.
- Shotgun Buffs
Several changes have been made to shotgun weapons across the board -- resulting in a list of changes similar from weapon to weapon. The following list of changes apply to all Primary Shotguns with exception to the Phage:
- Increased damage across all shotguns.
- Damage after projectile falloff has been increased for all shotguns.
- Some shotguns have been given improvements to reload speed.
- Some shotguns have received improvements to their projectile speed.
- Death at close to mid range will now toss enemies into a forceful ragdoll.
- Frost Changes
The following changes have been made to Frost’s Abilities. We will continue to monitor Frost after launch to provide adjustments as necessary:
- Freeze now does 100% cold proc in an AoE around target hit.
- Freeze now creates a patch of cold that slows any enemies that enter the area when used on terrain.
- Frost now has a passive ability: enemies who melee attack Frost have a chance to be frozen on impact.
- Ice Wave now flairs out as a cone as opposed to a straight line.
- Avalanche will now freeze for X seconds if they survive the initial damage.
- Survivors have their armour debuffed while frozen.
- Targets that die while frozen will explode and deal radial damage + cold proc.
- Snow Globe will Freeze and push out all enemies that are within radius upon cast.
- Snow Globe no longer has a Duration Timer.
- Players can now have a maximum of 4 Snow Globes.
- Recasting Snow Globe at 4 will destroy the oldest globe.
- Frozen enemies will no longer be frozen in place; instead enemies will maintain their velocity and be susceptible to gravity/pushback.
- Enemies that are frozen solid can be shattered by colliding with something if they are moving fast enough.
- Frost's passive in Conclave applies Chill instead of Freeze.
- The following changes have been made for all of Warframe’s game modes:
- Rhino Prime base armor increased from 190 to 275.
- Frost Prime base shield increased from 150 to 175.
- Nyx Prime base shield increased from 100 to 125.
- Nyx Prime base armor increased from 15 to 50.
- Ember Prime base shield increased from 100 to 125.
- Mag Prime base hp increased from 75 to 100.
- The Supra has received several changes:
- Buffed reload speed to 3 seconds.
- Increased ammo capacity to 1080.
- Increased clip capacity to 180.
- Increased base damage per shot from 35 to 45.
- We’ve begun relighting older tilesets to improve the atmosphere across all our Missions. Many changes have been made to the Grineer Galleon tileset to start, but expect tilesets to receive similar treatment in the future as we gradually roll-out these lighting changes.
- A secret room has been added to the Spy Missions on Earth.
- Adjusted the size and spacing of the Syndicate ally command wheel to be less intrusive.
- Reduced the size of the Corpus Gas City tileset when playing Rescue Missions.
- Loot Crates for all factions are now split into common and uncommon varieties with their own appropriate drop tables.
- Ash's Parts have been moved off Tyl Regor to Manics (they now drop like Oberon parts)
- Updated visuals of Corpus common and uncommon Loot Crates to be more distinct.
- Increased the total number of Loot Crates and Syndicate Medallions spawned in Missions.
- Removed player collision with Corpus Crewmen helmets.
- Improved enemy pathing in Void Defense Missions.
- Improved audio ambiance FX on doors and hallways across multiple tilesets.
- Carrier's Vacuum will no longer pick up items while the player is bleeding out.
- The Power Throw Mod now gives additional speed to the projectile for each enemy hit.
- Players will now receive a warning if there are too few players participating in a Trial.
- Improved AI spawning in Trials to better move with players as they complete objectives.
- Enemies in Trials have received some adjustment to their aggressive behaviors.
- Improved the alignment of items on Baro Ki’Teer’s Ducat kiosk.
- The Lotus (in Transmissions) has been given the PBR treatment.
- Strun, Machete, Cleaver has been given the PBR treatment.
- Credit drops have been given the PBR treatment.
- Some elements of the Dojo have been given the PBR treatment.
- The Braton (and MK-1 Variant) has been given the PBR treatment.
- The Fang Prime has been given the PBR treatment.
- The Infested Crewman have been given a visual upgrade with a better quality model!
- Kubrow pups have been given a new of set idle animations.
- Kubrow downed/revive indicators are now visible to all players in the Squad.
- Clones produced by Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors will no longer show cosmetic items for performance reasons.
- Increased the size of Sentinels in Codex dioramas.
- Energy effects from elemental Mods will no longer display on Excalibur’s Exalted Blade.
- Changed the Animal Instinct Mod to properly say ‘Companion’ instead of just ‘Sentinel’.
- Players can now see a more detailed Noggle preview available in the Market.
- The Djinn’s Fatal Attraction ability now makes all enemies approach the Djinn.
- Adjusted the range and impact of explosions caused by the Ogris’ rockets.
- Players below Mastery Rank 3 will now receive a message when attempting to access Syndicate menus in Relays.
- Enemies can now drop Credits in piles. Piles of credits come in the following ranges Small: 10-50, Medium: 75-150, Large: 150-300.
- Wyrm Prime now has 150 base Armor.
- Reduced the attack range of Corrupted Crewman.
Fixed an issue where leaving a Clan while in the Solar Map would leave the Dojo node still available for selection, causing a crash if clicked.
Fixed the Host’s Squad UI losing functionality if a Mission was cancelled during final countdown to Mission Start.
Fixed red Revive markers becoming stuck on the minimap after you’ve revived a downed Kubrow.
Fixed Kubrow not appearing on the minimap.
Fixed an issue preventing players from seeing Immortal Skins or Helmets when previewing Warframes or Weapons.
Fixed Lisets flying through each other in the Relay docking station.
Fixed enemies having difficulty jumping down ledges in Void Defense Missions.
Fixed the Equilibrium Mod not showing the correct popup notification icons.
Fixed an issue causing Clan trade taxes for one player to match the other player’s Clan tax after a trade, despite trade tax in a Dojo being set to zero.
Fixed an issue caused by spamming the tutorial button in the Foundry, Arsenal or Mod Upgrade menu causing the game to freeze.
Fixed several visual issues on Grineer tilesets.
Fixed the Clan List not updating when a pending member accepts a Clan invite.
Fixed a stretched button overlapping over text in the Mod Upgrade menu.
Fixed an error caused by using the right thumbstick on a controller or gamepad when customizing the Liset.
Fixed an issue preventing players from being removed from Alliance chat when they’re removed from a Clan.
Fixed an issue where editing the pause menu can be accessed when editing the Liset’s interior colors, creating additional UI on top of the color picker.
Fixed the Scindo Prime not properly having bullet parry FX.
Fixed players being able to bypass the Plate Puzzle in the Law of Retribution Trial by using Decoy / Switch Teleport or Wormhole.
Fixed players being unable to navigate the ‘Featured’ tab in the Market with a controller. Players can now use LB/RB to navigate these tabs.
Fixed the Login Bonus’ description being cut off in Italian.
Fixed the Recent Players list showing all players as having a default icon.
Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow not being affected by duration or range Mods.
Fixed opening and closing the World State Panel leaving a progress bar stuck at the top of the Navigation UI.
Fixed Trial descriptions in the lobby going out of bounds off the screen.
Fixed the text that appears in the Mod Tutorial showing behind the Chat box, cutting off some of the text in various languages.
Fixed some Ukrainian characters appearing as * instead of the proper letters.
Fixed some issues causing Clients to freeze upon loading into a Trial.
Fixed pressure-plate buttons in Trials not changing to blue when stepped on / activated.
Fixed an issue causing players to be trapped inside a room if a host migration occurs when Clients are unable to properly see broken windows on Corpus ship tilesets.
Fixed the Raksa Kubrow’s Howl sometimes not playing.
Fixed the Mission countdown timer freezing for Clients if the Host cancels a Mission during the countdown.
Fixed players being unable to join their Friend’s squad through the Friends list in the Communication menu.
Fixed an issue preventing Vay Hek or the G3 from spawning in the Phase 2 of the Law of Retribution Trial.
Fixed an issue preventing apostrophes from appearing in game text.
Fixed an issue causing the ‘time remaining’ text on timed deals to overlap in certain languages.
Fixed some credit prices that were not quite properly aligned in Baro Ti’Keer’s wares.
Fixed an issue preventing Founder statuses other than Grandmaster from displaying on profiles.
Fixed the Master Volume slider in the options menu not responding to mouse clicks.
Fixed an issue where the base damage from jump attacks was not properly reflected in the Arsenal.
Fixed Sentinel dioramas not properly displaying in the Codex.
Fixed the Charge Rate stat in the Arsenal showing red for a faster charge and green for a slower charge, instead of the other way around.
Fixed the Charge Rate stat not reflecting a change when equipping Mods that change Fire Rate.
Fixed the Lotus occasionally broadcasting transmissions about the Infested on non-Infested Survival Missions.
Fixed Kubrow visually clipping through the top of their stasis dome when being revived from stasis or rushed from incubation.
Fixed Mirage’s clones from Hall of Mirrors doing full damage to the Juggernaut.
Fixed the Chat tab overlapping the ‘Purchase’ icon for the Anku when displayed in Spanish or Russian.
Fixed Valkyr’s Warcry stacking multiple times on Squad members when Eternal War Augment is equipped.
Fixed an issue causing explosions to do double damage to players and enemies.
Fixed fire rate Mods not allowing charge weapons like the Ogris or Opticor to fire.
Fixed an issue causing players to be stuck in iron sights with the Tonkor when firing immediately after a quick melee.
Fixed some incorrect spacing on Corpus hacking terminals.
Fixed an issue that would occur when selling items from inventory.
Fixed the Mod section of the Codex featuring a useless button prompt.
Fixed an issue preventing players from rotating their character when using a controller or gamepad.
Fixed an issue preventing facial animations in Transmissions from properly playing.
Fixed the positioning of the ‘Give Weapon’ context action when interacting with Rescue hostages.
Fixed players being able to apply DNA Stabilizers to Kubrow at 100% Integrity.
Fixed an issue preventing arrows from showing up in a Warframe’s hand when previewing a bow weapon.
Fixed an error that would occur when entering a non-number value into Dojo Research Contribution.
Fixed some item text descriptions within the Dojo extending outside of bounds.
Fixed an issue preventing dual wield weapons from being able to hit with each hand.
Fixed an incorrect increase to proc chance for automatic weapons with multishot Mods installed.
Fixed an issue preventing some textures from being properly illuminated by light sources.
Fixed an issue that would occur when attempting to keybind R3 on a controller or gamepad.
Fixed an issue caused by building the Odonata while the Archwing Quest is still inactive, causing an error when activating the quest in the World State Window.
Fixed some transmissions not playing in the Tutorial Rescue Missions.
Fixed quotation marks appearing as asterisks in Sanctuary lore entries localized for other regions.
Fixed a crash that would occur when a player leaves a squad before a session has finished being created.
Fixed Warframe heads being cut off on camera when players preview Immortal Skins.
Fixed some destructible environments sometimes causing visual issues for their surroundings (such as breakable locker doors).
Fixed stats in the View Mission Progress screen displaying outside of the screen in Archwing Missions.
Fixed occasional issues in the visual FX of Mirage’s Eclipse.
Fixed an issue preventing players from exiting the Market when pushing ‘escape’ on a controller / gamepad.
Fixed an issue preventing blueprints from displaying in the Foundry.
Fixed Oberon being able to cast other Abilities while moving if he casts Smite, followed immediately by a second Ability.
Fixed the camera sitting too close to two handed melee weapons in the Codex, preventing you from seeing the majority of the weapon.
Fixed a barrel on the Infested Corpus Ship tileset that Clients cannot pass through when destroyed, preventing them from obtaining any loot near or behind the barrel.
Fixed Trinity’s Well of Life Augment not properly using strength Mods to increase the chance to drop Health Orbs.
Fixed Limbo’s Cataclysm persisting for Clients after the effect has expired for the Host.
Fixed weapon attachments in the Arsenal not displaying ‘Physique’ under Appearance when viewing Bows.
Fixed an issue where bow skins will apply their effect to arrows when a unique arrow skin is already equipped.
Fixed some Radiation damage weapons not properly applying damage to Nova’s Antimatter Drop absorption.
Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm locking players into a multi-strike animation against Synthesis targets.
Fixed the Venka Claws not being visible to Clients when they are the only weapon equipped.
Fixed Excalibur’s Radial Blind animation repeating if its activation is interrupted by a knockdown, or the use of another Ability Power.
Fixed the End of Mission screen not displaying correct stats when there are multiple levels of Affinity earned.
Fixed an issue causing sniper scopes to remain on the screen after the player dies.
Fixed players navigating on the Relay causing other players to still see where your Warframe was previously standing.
Fixed an issue causing arrow skins to linger after being previewed.
Fixed an issue causing the Extract or Battle screen not to appear on Defense Missions after a Host Migration occurs when all enemies have been killed.
Fixed players not being able to see bleedout times on Squad members when the Show Teammate Names option is turned on.
Fixed the Biocatalyst in Grineer Sabotage Missions on Earth being improperly labeled as ‘Grineer Toxin’.
Fixed Host Migration on Mobile Defense Missions causing the Objective and Datamass to disappear.
Fixed downed Capture targets getting back up after a Host Migration.
Fixed Saryn’s Miasma making corpses invisible on use.
Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade’s energy waves not being stopped by Corpus Nullifier shields.
Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade improperly taking on stances from other equipped melee weapons and vice versa.
Fixed an error that would occur when choosing a color customization for an item that was previously set to Default.
Fixed Excalibur Prime’s sword being at an incorrect position in his Codex diorama.
Fixed Overshields not showing as the proper color in the Squad UI.
Fixed Simulacrum scans not appearing as +0 when the cap has been reached.
Fixed diorama audio playing twice when opened.
Fixed players getting an option to rejoin Missions they’ve disconnected from after the Mission itself has been completed or no longer exists.
Fixed players not properly being able to use purchased Revives.
Fixed kills earned by Mesa’s Peacemaker not properly counting as kills for the player.
Fixed Clients seeing Excavator Power percentages with decimal places.
Fixed Radiation damage effects on swords and daggers lingering after the proc has expired.
Fixed the Jackal and Zanuka’s missile attacks being wildly inaccurate or firing directly into the floor.
Fixed the Clan Log no longer showing entries after constructing the Orokin lab.
Fixed some potential visibility issues that would occur when entering a Conclave match on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
Fixed an issue in Excavation Missions where the first Excavator being destroyed before the next one spawns prevents future Excavators from spawning.
Fixed headshot multipliers not correctly reading as 2.0 in the Conclave Arsenal.
Fixed players experiencing a loss of functionality when opening the Pause Menu immediately after opening the Conclave Menu in the Liset.
Fixed several collision issues in the Underwater Sealab Conclave tileset.
Fixed a visible hole in the Underwater Sealab Conclave tileset.
Fixed an issue where the Steel Charge Aura had a duplicate stat in the description.
Fixed various localization issues.
- Quest: Natah
- NEW QUEST: Natah
Is the strange drone scanning Tenno just an ungraded piece of Corpus technology or are there more sinister things stirring in the Origin System?
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
The mystery drone will randomly seek out players with a Mastery Rank of 3 or higher. After encountering this drone, the Lotus will initiate the quest.
- Players can now purchase the Lotus Heart Sigil from the Arsenal (Regalia Section) for 1 Credit.
- Made various tweaks to Grineer Ramparts.
- Grineer Manics now have slightly slower movement speed and teleport less frequently when approaching a player.
- Removed Grineer Manic health regeneration.
- When previewing a Warframe or weapon that you have equipped the previewed item will now show your customization.
- Made a visual tweak to the blue tint appearing on Corpus weapons that have been PBR upgraded.
- Reduced the volume of audio effects on the Harpak.
- Final Harbinger now drops from the Grineer Manics that appear during Tyl Regor’s boss fight.
- Corpus engines across various tilesets have been given a PBR update.
- Removed the Exilus Adapter Blueprint from Simaris, Natah Quest completion is now required to unlock this.
Fixed an issue with Tyl Regor laying down for Clients during various phases of the boss fight.
Fixed chat not auto-scrolling to most recent message.
Fixed an issue allowing Clients to use Archwing in non-underwater areas of the Grineer Underwater Labs tileset.
Fixed a display inconsistency with Challenges in the UI.
Fixed some environmental holes on the Grineer Galleon tileset in Mobile Defense Mission.
Fixed audio cues not playing for defense objectives on Uranus’ Grineer Underwater Labs.
Fixed a potential error caused by Grineer Ramparts.
Fixed improper lighting in some sections of the Grineer Underwater Labs
Fixed the Grineer Draga spawning out of water.
Fixed an issue with underwater lightning in the Grineer Labs tileset.
Fixed an issue preventing players from being teleported back to a safe position when using Wall Latch in an Out of Bounds area.
Fixed Clients seeing Equinox using the wrong idle animations on Night and Day forms.
Fixed an issue preventing the Tyl Regor Boss Fight from triggering.
Fixed the Djinn’s Fatal Attraction ability not functioning on ragdolled enemies.
Fixed a typo in Phage’s Codex description.
Fixed unnecessary audio in Codex Event Dioramas.
Fixed Radial Blind giving away Tyl Regor’s position after cloaking.
Fixed the Arsenal displaying incorrect Capacity numbers when installing Mods.
Fixed Stamina Mods still appearing in drop tables and the Codex.
Fixed one Aspect of Equinox requiring two helmets, instead of a helmet, chassis and systems.
Fixed Tyl Regor’s glass-breaking roar not playing for Clients during his boss fight.
Fixed the Lotus’ Transmission not playing after Tyl Regor is defeated.
Fixed the positioning of the new ‘cape’ Syandanas on Equinox.
Fixed the Grineer Draga occasionally going into a T pose.
Fixed damage procs staying on players when switching between an Archwing and Warframe.
Fixed the Twin Grakata’s second weapon not having a proper animations.
Fixed Hosts attempting to invite friends to full squads getting the wrong error message.
Fixed the swing arc/motion behind whip attacks.
Fixed Alert rewards not displaying correctly when the World State Window is refreshed.
Fixed an error that would occur when going into bleedout while diving into Archwing mode.
Fixed Ramparts being usable by Valkyr when in Hysteria.
Fixed Kubrow armor displaying as all black.
- Missed U17 Addition: Remote Observer
The Remote Observer deploys a short-lived remove camera that overrides your Warframe optics. This contraption allows Tenno to see from the Remote Observer’s position, making it easy to detect threats around corners...or view rooms from angles otherwise impossible.
The Remote Observer can be purchased from the Market for 10 credits, and is equipped in the Gear menu.
- Missed U17 Change: Lex Prime Buff
- Damage increased from 85 to 150
- Status chance increased from 20% to 25%
- Critical chance increased from 20% to 25%
- Increased the volume of warning audio for players approaching too close to Grineer underwater mines.
- Improved the triggers and pathing on shark attacks.
- Adjusted the volume on two of Teshin’s Transmissions.
- Optimized memory usage in the Warframe Launcher to help reduce strain when downloading updates.
- Removed the center zipline from the Corpus Outpost Defense tileset.
- Added a maximum distance to where the Remote Observer can be placed.
- Updated reload audio effects on the Twin Grakatas.
- Added additional sounds for underwater Loot Crates.
- Made some adjustments to audio FX on the Gammacor.
- Removed the ‘Hold Jump to Wall Run’ setting that is no longer relevant.
- Removed the doppler ‘sound’ that plays underwater on the Grineer Ocean tileset.
Fixed Clients experiencing a screen shake when a Host uses certain Parkour 2.0 mechanics.
Fixed Grineer spawning inside the wall during the the Defense mission in the Natah Quest.
Fixed the Eviscerator backpack floating in mid-air after death.
Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe not properly being affected by power range Mods.
Fixed the Strun not being able to be reloaded until all shells are fired when using reload speed Mods.
Fixed clients being unable to amin when using Ramparts.
Fixed an issue with Power Efficiency not working as intended on Energy Drain abilities.
Fixed some areas that would cause issues during the Tyl Regor boss fight.
Fixed some missing boundaries on rocks in the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
Fixed double jump FX not always showing for other players in the squad.
Fixed inappropriate scale of Sigil icons in Market.
Fixed geysers in the Underwater Tileset not properly triggering for Clients and Hosts.
Fixed issue causing Kubrow Eggs not to appear in the UI after installing the Incubator upgrade.
Fixed the Tethra’s Doom Quantum Emblem not sitting properly on Ash Prime.
Fixed some chat settings adjusting themselves regardless of the Player settings.
Fixed Invasion and Outbreak Defense Missions spawning extra friendly AI every wave.
Fixed a bad pose that would occur in underwater Archwing’s Dual Wielding idle animations.
Fixed a far-too-advanced computer terminal that could not be hacked as per:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/498860-spy-20-computer-cannot-be-hacked/
Fixed the Carrier pulling items towards players while on a Rampart.
Fixed an ‘Ability in Use’ error message that would appear when two Chromas with different element types use Elemental Ward near each other.
Fixed Nova’s Wormhole Ability still persisting when the player enters Archwing mode.
Fixed crouch/sliding interrupting sprint.
Fixed players becoming stuck behind underwater Rescue Pods in the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
Fixed 8 Lisets flying in the Missions intro cinematic.
Fixed fully auto akimbo secondary weapons not having proper recoil.
Fixed Helios being able to scan Oddities.
Fixed various ziplines that were too close to the ceiling to walk on.
Fixed two Codex entries showing for the Manic Bombard.
Fixed an issue causing some Capture targets to fall into the water on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset, becoming uncapturable.
Fixed Karak Wraith clips giving you a surface to parkour off of.
Fuze appears to have stolen and appropriated art from several places. If the Master Chief image wasn't blatant enough, Dan LuVisi of "Last Man Standing" fame found some of his work stolen today. It's a horrible practice that is unfortunately not uncommon.
Man, China. Don't. Care.
I can't actually tell if they've even done anything. Their Product page simply shows the above and they apparently have some console coming out in June 2015.