mrslippyfist81's forum posts
My favorites I think are any Battlefield game ever. They all have great themes.
" @mrslippyfist81 said:I don't know how to do a club any other way. Also, monocles and free fruit punch.Would there be hats, maybe sashes ? "
" @EpicReflex said:" @mrslippyfist81 said:We should start a club lol... "" @EpicReflex: I still boot up Advent Rising and enjoy it to this day. I know it's broken and buggy, but I don't care, that game rules. "I'm no longer alone in this universe. *tear* "
Also, the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter series has a mostly urban setting (minus some mountain levels) and slow paced minus a few epic firefights. Ghost Recon is also about as deliberate and tactical as you can get on a console...
" Rainbow Six vegas is completely urban fps. And you can sorta follow the story. I dont know if there is a demo for that, but you can try it out and see what you think. And I also couldnt get into Bioshock, I know its supposed to be great and all, but I also guit after the gardens area. "This was my recommendation. The first Vegas had (at least i thought) a great story. Very slow pacing, very tactical. The second Vegas had a lame story, but more upgrade/RPG type options for ranking up your character and customizing him.
" @mrslippyfist81 said:We should start a club lol..." @EpicReflex: I still boot up Advent Rising and enjoy it to this day. I know it's broken and buggy, but I don't care, that game rules. "I'm no longer alone in this universe. *tear* "
- Earth Defense Force 2017 was a tremendously awesome game that needs a sequel with online co-op
- Xbox live is more fun because of the jackasses that populate it
- Goldeneye MP sucked (single player was amazing at the time)
- Mortal Kombat is better than Street fighter
- Halo's matchmaking system should be copied by any online console shooter since they are the only ones to ever get it right
- Urban Chaos needs a next-gen sequel (the crazy Xbox 1 game with riot shields, gangs with hockey masks, etc)
- Mega Man games are total shit.
- All Pro Football 2k8 still plays better than all Madden games despite being a glorified HD version of ESPN NFL 2K5.
- The Halo triology had a great story and campaign across all 3 games.
- I had more fun exploring and playing GTA 2 in top down glory than the massive letdown that was GTA IV.
- Every single open world game I can think of from this current console generation was better than GTA IV (Saints Row 1 & 2, Crackdown, Just Cause, Mercs, anything)
- I enjoy Modern Warfare 1 & 2 single player and hate the MP.
- I thought the Big Duke controllers on Xbox 1 were the superior controllers.
" Borderlands fails both as an RPG and as a shooter and is the symbol of overrated mediocrity. The very fact that it was nominated for "Best RPG of...." awards is a fucking travesty. "This is beyond accurate. I bought into the praise and purchased the game. Worst 40 bucks I never spent and I bought Onechanbara new on 360 before too.
" @Andorski said:"This is the unpopular opinions thread...not the wrong opinions thread... "
- The PSN community is more mature than the XBL community (and not just because PS3 players regularly do not have a headset).