By Oscar__Explosion 20 Comments
One of the things that I take away more than anything in video games is the music. Far too often I am not doing anything game related then I just suddenly remember a tune I've heard from games past. Games can have all the great graphics and epic stories that they want, but the music is the thing I appreciate more than anything else. This is just a list of all the songs I've heard that won't ever be leaving my head because of how much I love them.
- Persona 3 - The Battle for Everyone's Souls, Unavoidable Battle
- Persona 4 - I'll Face Myself -Battle-
- Dragon Quest VIII - Great Battle in the Vast Sky ~ Rhapthorne Battle
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Pursuit ~Cornered
- Golden Sun: The lost age - Felix Battle Theme
- Pokemon Red/Blue - Final Battle theme Vs Rival
- Sonic 2 - Final Boss
- Bastion - Twisted Streets
- Final Fantasy V - Battle with Gilgamesh: Clash on the Big Bridge
- Final Fantasy IX - Battle 2
- Lost Odyssey - Battle theme
- Kingdom Hearts 2 - A Fight to the Death
- Skies of Arcadia - Battle 1, Battle 2, Boss Theme (My favorite boss theme to date. Why can't more games have had dynamic music such as this?)
Anyway this is my small list of tunes. Anybody else out there have a favorite piece of music that they just love?