By overlord_ofthedeadXD 16 Comments
Visceral Games released Dead Space 2 last month. Though the game was very intense and scary, some of the moments were dull and boring. This is a list of the new features I would want in Dead Space 3.
1. A better save option- I totally hated when I had to go looking for a save station whenever I had to quit the game. Why couldn't I save wherever I want and get on with my life? This part of the game really annoyed me.
2. Better puzzles- The puzzles in the game were pretty boring. I want some puzzles where there is some action instead of 'remove this and put that in' kind of BS.
3. More variety in missions- All we have to do in Dead Space 2 is walk from point A to point B and kill some baddies along the way. Why can't we have better missions like running away from a huge monster while driving a shuttle or saving some survivors via sniper on a rooftop?
4. Character development - Isaac needs a brain! I'm sick of him having to listen to people. Why can't he just do as he wishes and get the hell out of there? Isaac seems like a pushover.
5. Better plot- The story of Dead Space was awesome and creepy, while the plot of Dead Space 2 felt like an action movie cliche. I wish Dead Space 3 has the similarly creepy story as the first one.
6. More weapons- They did have some pretty good weapons in DS 2. I want to see some more like a shotgun, laser ray, and even a rocket launcher.
Here are some of the things I would like in Dead Space 3. Feel free to comment and express your thoughts. Post some of your own wishes for Dead Space 3.