In no special order of distaste:
- Batman and Robin (1997) - Bat-nipples, Alicia Silverstone's weak Batgirl and Arnold's horrendous one-liners make this film near unwatchable.
- Superman 3 - Why is Richard Pryor in this travesty. What's more, can someone explain the video game scene to me?
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine ~ just a scattershot plot which makes no sense whatsoever. I actively refuse to watch it ever again.
- Spider-Man 3 - You know why; emo-Parker and the dance scene.
- Catwoman - Only saving grace is that the title character is not Selina Kyle
- Dr. Strange (1978) - Your basic bad 70's movie with cheap effects and bad hair. Really bad hair.
- The Justice League of America (1997) - In the 90's they made a lot of weird shows meant for syndication. When people talk about "Cosplay: The Movie", this is it.
There are a couple of movies I watched in my youth because I was desperate for live-action comic book stories. None of them are what I'd call good but they evoke a bit of nostalgia so I can't call then bad, either.
- Generation X (1996) - Emma Frost leads a collection of B-list New Mutants against Max Headroom.
- Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD (1998) - The Hoff plays Fury with lots of chest hair
- Trial of the Incredible Hulk (1989) - After the 1970's series ended, they made a few made-for-TV movies; this one had Daredevil.
- The Punisher (1989) - Ivan Drago mumbles his way through as the title character, but for reasons beyond understanding, the producers left out the iconic skull costume.