One major downside to having a PS3 is not being able to play Destiny online with my brother because he has a PS4. That would be huge is someone was able to connect both systems to one online service.
PhilESkyline's forum posts
So I haven't made the leap to PS4 yet primarily because I'm having to use/save money for other things such as car maintenance/repairs....sucks but that's life. I did however enjoy playing the beta for Destiny on PS3.
My question is, other than graphics is there any exclusive "current gen" (PS4/XB1) only content for Destiny that last gen (PS3/360) users will miss out on?
Shouldn't it be $649 retail value, on sale for $299? That thing is a piece of garbage...I'm positive you can find laptops even at Best Buy for less than half that price and with better specs, too. Nothing like preying on uninformed consumers for profit!
I gave them the benefit and said max of $500. You could build an ultra gaming PC for that "retail price".
So I'm flicking through the TV guide and notice QVC showing technology. Oh cool, a Dell laptop, I'm bored I'll watch. Then I notice the "retail price" and my jaw dropped.
Look, I'm all for a company making a profit but this is a complete lie and outright dishonest.
Below are the specs and the screen shot price:
- Includes Inspiron 15 3542 touch notebook, four-cell battery, AC power adapter, and PC Treasures software (software ships separately)
- 1.7GHz Intel Pentium 3558U processor with 2MB cache
- 15.6" diagonal LED-backlit HD touchscreen display with 1366x768 resolution
- 4GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
- 500GB 5400 RPM hard drive
- DVD+/-RW drive
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Intel HD graphics
- HD audio with Waves MaxxAudio
- 1 megapixel-capable 720p HD webcam with digital mcrophone
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card reader
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI 1.4a, USB 3.0, ethernet ports
- Headphone/microphone jacks
- Security lock slot
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit
- Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
- Measures approximately 15"W x 10-1/2"D x 1"H; weighs 5.26 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
I would love to see Pokemon with Kinect features.
- You say the name of the Pokemon and then "I choose you!" while throwing you hand forward
- Once your Pokemon is out on the field you just say their name and the name of the attack
@grantheaslip: For restaurant tips I believe the rule is 10% of what your total bill. So if my bill is $40 I normally leave $5 bucks. I sometimes leave a few extra dollars if my service was great. The only time I don't tip is if we have a group of 5 or more people. They normally they include the tip in the final bill.