@matoya: When i noticed the same thing i decided about a year ago to do the same and what has worked for me on keeping fit and lean is a few things which fit into a busy lifestyle!
1. Don't like the gym? Go buy some weights, they aren't that expensive and you don't need a 100kg just a decent set will do,nothing stupid.
2. HIIT workouts, these can be found online (Joe Wicks on YouTube), they're hard work but burn tons of fat and only take 15 minutes..
3. Drink at least 3 litres of water a day, that will just in general allow you to lose weight, really important!
4. I eat lean meats and protein in the week with veg but i still have crap food, i'm still able to go eat takeaway once a week or the some chocolate on the weekend, but just in moderation and know you're guna go burn that badboy off the next day in your HIIT.
5. I workout typically 3 times a week Mon,Wed and Fri. 15 min HIIT workout and 40 min weights. Then have a protein shake and you're sorted.
If you just do this you can still eat plenty and you'll notice in time the weight drop off and turn into muscle, just got to stick it out when it's tough and eventually you'll enjoy it. It's not easy and it takes time if it didn't everyone would do it. Good luck!