The 9 BEST Xbox Live Indie Games you aren't playing!
- I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1 Most successful XBLIG, at 200,000 copies sold as of March 2010. So this one you might actually be playing. The theme song alone is worth the price of admission.
- Miner Dig Deep Highly rated. Unique, fun and polished. I especially like the relaxing music and sound effects.
- Shoot 1UP If you like SHMUPS, you'll like this vertical scroller.
- Platformance: Castle Pain quality platformer, short, not too hard, no-nonsense fun. If you like platformers, you'll like this.
- retrofit - overload a modern day co-op take on galaxian type of game. 360 degree movement, good leaderboard support.
- radiangames Crossfire co-op techno beat space invaders, unique mechanic allows quick-switching from bottom to top of screen.
- Decimation X space invaders meets SHMUPS with techno soundtrack. fantastic game in every way. I keep coming back to this one...
- The Impossible Game with a title like that, how can you not want to give it a go? very basic, but very addicting.
- Your Doodles are Bugged! like lemmings. charming artstyle.