@taargus_435: All it did was give me a consumable that restores a bunch of HP and improves stamina regeneration for a bit. I haven't used it yet though and she hasn't been there long, so I have no idea if there are any weird side effects (hopefully not herpes).
Raios's forum posts
It was rough for sure, a couple of semi-blind jumps contributed to some serious tension. That said it wasn't quite as bad as my first blighttown trip, maybe because it seemed a bit shorter than that. It did certainly help that I was stocked up on poison-alleviating consumables though, screw those statues.
While we're discussing that area, does anyone know:
1) If there is a boss in The Gutter? I was expecting it but didn't find one until the next named area.
2) That weird giant ant thing was non hostile towards me, does anyone know what's up with it? I killed it and am curious if I may have missed something by doing so.
@jollus: @soulcake: @carpenoctem: @gunslingerpanda: @spursfan20: @vincentblackrose: @stealthraptor: @marvincidamon: @moonshadow101: @luigi01: @nt203509: @brontosaurus: @nights: @flappy: @mildlypsycho: @flamepuppy: @impurestclub:
Adding all of you. Here's my code: 3625-8245-2830
I can start hosting "Storytime Sundays" again - basically just running people who need it through a story dungeon or two on Sundays. This will probably work best when done by request - so if you would like to run a particular story mode send me a message in game or on here letting me know.
Seeing as I will be preoccupied with the always amazing Game of Thrones from 9-10 EST for a while, I'll set the default time for this to about 10:15 EST, 7:15 server. I will usually be up for running something Sunday afternoon as well if you can't make that.
Getting a full group for these can be kind of tricky, so if you request a dungeon I encourage you to help with other story mode groups as well!
@seppli: Congrats! Don't see too many legendary torches around, Rodgort looks pretty sick. Also the wiki pointed out to me that Rodgort is Trogdor spelled backwards; that alone has me wanting it despite not having a character that uses torches regularly.
You know you like the compulsion and self-imposed nightmare, which legendary is next on the list? Kudzu? Twilight? Kamohoali'i Kotaki?
Speaking of legendaries...
Here are a few suggestions to get this thing going:
- "Holding Out for a Hero" - Bonnie Tyler
- "Who Let the Dogs Out?" - Baha Men
- "Down with the Sickness" - Disturbed
- "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" - Charlie Daniels Band
- "I Want It That Way" - Backstreet Boys
- "Amish Paradise" - Weird Al Yankovic
- HARDCORE MODE: "Albuquerque"
- "Fly Me To The Moon" - Frank Sinatra
- "Baby One More Time" - Brittney Spears
- "Friends in Low Places" - Garth Brooks
- "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue" - Toby Keith
- All participants must dye their character in 'MURICA colors
- "Paradise City" - Guns N' Roses
- "Party in the U.S.A." - Miley Cyrus
- "Sweet Home Alabama" - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- "Thriller" - Michael Jackson
- "MMMBop" - Hanson
- I am sorry
- "Closing Time" - Semisonic