By Ravenlight 1 Comments
Oh yeah, I forgot Whiskey Media is subsidizing my ability to post stupid crap on the internet. Hence: Blog Time.
DMMM has recently been referenced a few times by the GB crew as a top-notch "kicking dudes off ledges simulator."
I vaguely recalled playing the first couple levels of this game back when it launched so I installed it again because kicking dudes off of ledges sounded like some good fun. Man, do I regret wasting the bandwidth to install this game. I got to the goblin city or whatever before I called it quits.
I'm going to click a button now and make a sweet list. Try and guess what the title of the list is.
- hated every character I was forced to interact with
- motion-sickness mode (head-bobbing) enabled by default
- the combat is boring (I could kill these orcs 20 different ways but kicking them into these spikes is so easy)
- RPG-lite elements detract more than they add to the game
- unclear quest objectives
- game sometimes fails to remember settings
- nightmare flying tentacle beasts
Does anyone have any similar experiences with the game? Do you want to fight me because you believe I am wrong? Do you think Matt Rory is secretly a unicorn? Clicky click the Post Reply button down south there.