Well I wasn't expecting this kind of news when I woke up today. At least the first game they announced for it is just a port of Xenoblade. Unless the N3DS starts to have a crazy amount of new awesome games I don't really see a reason to upgrade from my 3DSXL.
RioStarwind's forum posts
I can't say I was really hyped for this mode at all but it certainly looks like something I would spend a lot of time on after finishing the story mode. Compared to the score attack mode in the first game this one seems like a vast improvement over that.
I can't say I like to watch or play Dota 2. It just never seemed interesting to watch even when I tried to watch a few matches during the international. Although I can say that watching Brad fall deeper into the Dota pit can be rather amusing sometimes.
A Pokemon fighting game could be interesting. Hopefully it has a fairly robust roster of Pokemon although I guess it could be fighting type only.
I've been maintaining the stance of not getting every console for once. Way to much overlap to make it worthwhile anymore even with these new bundles. After all it seems like if I'm willing to wait i'll be able to play most games on pc or ps4 a year after they are released on xbox one.
1. MGS The game that started it all is still number one in my book.
2. MGS3 Big Boss's first foray into tactical espionage action was a notable one gameplay and story wise.
3. MGS4 It's crazy in all the right ways.
4. MGSGZ Control wise this might have just perfected stealth gameplay. At least it made it more fun to play.
5. MGR Yo Raiden is a ninja plus this game gets the award for having the most fitting music while cutting a metal gear in two award.
6. MGS Ghost Babel They somehow made a metal gear game work on a Game Boy.
7. MG1 Metal Gear on MSX is actually still playable today along with the sequel MG2: Solid Snake.
8. MGS2 Not sure why but it didn't impress me at the time.
9. MGPW I really didn't enjoy anything about Peace Walker at all. Especially once it started to make me repeat missions to unlock the rest of the story.
10. Bottom of the barrel Metal Gear Acid 1/2, MGS Portable Ops, Twin Snakes These aren't super bad but I'm just kinda ehhh about them.