@Styl3s That is funny, because minecraft may be inspired by infiniminer, but it has changed so much that it has become its own thing. Fortresscraft doesn't even attempt to be something different. It is a shameless ripoff.
Perhaps you should think before you speak.
1. Minecraft was Infiniminer with LESS features when it first came out.
2. Minecraft has been in devlopement since 2009.
3. FortressCraft was coded from the gound up in C#(a language vastly superior to Java) in 6 weeks iirc.
Now that said, FortressCraft hasn't done anything Minecraft doesn't?
1. Relics: Items that enable anything from flight, to lighting around your character.
2. FreezeTag a multiplayer variant that sees the players in the game compete to tag each other.
3. A built in console to access various features such as time of day, where to place water, or player count. All in-game.
4. A plethora of options that that lighting to be changed from completely flat(no lighting) to parallaxed/lightmap. And details from the colors of lamps and the existence of 3D particles to change. All accessible in an easy to navigate menu.
And I'm not even going to mention thing like planned PVP and Tower Defense mode in any amount of detail.
I also just want to throw this out there. Fortresscraft was purchased 30,000 times in the first 2 days it was out.