I think its a bad trend but that's just me. I did buy into Starbound and one other early access game but honestly I won't really touch them again until after they are "officially" released.
Sammo21's forum posts
AC4 and Battlefield 4. I am still up in the air about Killzone as I think I could have either not played it at all or waited until it was cheap. I like Fifa 14 but that was a Christmas gift opposed to me actually buying it myself.
Here's a list of troubleshooting tips:
- Check what your upload/download speeds are showing up as in Connection Test from the PS4 settings menu
- Are you on WI-FI? If so, try connecting with a LAN cable and seeing if that fixes anything.
- Try something as simple as setting your PS4 to a static IP and see if that changes.
- You may need to setup your router for port forwarding. The best, and easiest way, to do this is by going here.
- Check online to see if your model router/modem may have issues with PSN. As mentioned above a previous router of mine didn't work with the Wii or Xbox Live.
- If possible try borrowing a friends router to see if you get similar issues.
As many people above have stated, there are no consistent issue with the PSN on the PS4. There were some issues around this holiday week AND it is only three days after Christmas so I am sure the holiday stress isn't done. Even with the PSN having issues I was able to play online with AC4, BF4, NFS, and KZ with no problems. Only issues I had was with friends list and the PSN store. I really hope you aren't just trolling as your initial post makes it easy to assume you are, but if you are not then please provide more detailed information about what you have tried and we can try to help you out.
I can see the appeal of Skylanders. My friend is going to let me borrow his when he's done with it. Knack was supposed to be my platformer fix on PS4 but SCREW THAT GAME, lol. I am hoping to get some enjoyment out of the game though I fully expect it to be rather easy.
I don't see why someone would think this program would last a year more for PS3. They will only MAKE money off of this and can you imagine Sony being able to push PS3's with the promise of a large instant game collection? Since none of those games are backwards compatible on the PS4 they can sell systems even at $100 for profit and promise the IGC. I don't see how that isn't a win-win.
@uitdetoekomst: I don't even care about trophies but when I looked at Contrast (PS4) and its trophy list I saw they were all bronze trophies and that has made me want to wait to start it, lol. I will still play it but I am going to wait until I finish ACIV.