By saoakden 31 Comments
Megaman has been around for a long time since 1987. It has spawn out many games and different series that are connected to each series one way or another. In each series the Main Hero is Megaman or some variation to Megaman. There's:
- The Original Megaman of the Original Series
- Mega Man X or simply X, Doctor Light's last and greastest creation.
- Mega Man Zero or Zero, Doctor Wily's last and greatest creation (Even though Zero's body a copy and Omega is in his original body)
- In ZX a bunch of individuals are called Mega Men when the combine with biometal. Although the player controls Vent, Aile, Grey, and Ashe. The Player controls X, ZX, HX, LX, FX, PX, OX, A and a copy of H, L, F, P.
- A mega man in the distance future.
- A Netnavi called Megaman.EXE
- Some alien and a boy combining to become Mega Man.
Different Mega Men.
Two of the series have an absoulte end. The Zero series ending with Dr. Weil and Zero being killed in the explosion of Ragnarok, and the Battle Network series with Lan and Megaman finally defeating Dr. Wily.
The classic series may not have a definite end so let's see what happens.
The other series are kinda left in the air for an ending. The last X game in the main games was X 8, whuch ended Axl being injurned and X and Zero talking about Mavericks. Axl gains some kind of transformation afterwards known as White Axl. It could be for gameplay but it is said to be gain from a fragment from Lumine's attack. So where is going to go? They can make a sequel and prequel to the Zero series. The game being about the Elf Wars or maybe explaining Axl's fate.
ZX Advent ending leaving a big cliffhanger with Master Thomas saying the world must be reset. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=588vwybTb2s as seen in this video. Can there be a new biometal in tribute to Axl or Sigma or something? Model A is really Model Albert, named after the Main Antagonist, Master Albert.
Legends I have no idea.
Star Force's problems were resolved in the 3rd game but its not a definite end so is there going to be a sequel. or a reboot to make it better.