Scrable's forum posts

#1 Posted by Scrable (2 posts) -

He is a devil in the video game industry, just destroying classical games, to make more and more money.

I really hope EA's era will be over soon, maybe they get bankrupt if they don't understand. John Riccitiello sees the customers as money ressources, not as the king. Even Activision is better than EA, at least Activision doesn't destroys classical games, expect CoD. That free2Play concept in tripple A games, where you need to pay the fullprice and than you just bought 5% of its game, the other 95% you need to buy via to expensive DLCs...